Certificate in Advanced MS Excel
Coupon code: ADVANCEXL | Offer price: 3840/-
Home > Blogs > Lead – Digital Acquisitions Openings at Manipal Global Education Services
Manipal Global Education Services (MaGE) is offering an excellent career opportunity for Lead- Digital Acquisition. A great opportunity to work for the leading India-headquartered International provider of high-quality higher education. ProLearners who wish to apply, please send a mail with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOB DESCRIPTION (JD) FOR LEAD- DIGITAL ACQUISITION AT MANIPAL GLOBAL EDUCATION SERVICES (MaGE):
Role: Lead – Digital Acquisitions
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience : 6-9 years
Key Responsibilities / Experience:
- To lead the digital acquisition initiatives for the company’s businesses in overseas markets of Malaysia, UAE and North America.
- To support the businesses in formulating strategies by providing analytics on various marketing initiatives.
- Achieve a target of Rs 2.5- 3.0 Cr per annum.
- Work with the international business/marketing teams spread across Malaysia, North America and UAE.
- Develop the acquisition strategy for the markets and businesses.
- Execute the strategy on a daily basis to ensure targets are met.
- Continuously interact with business and calling teams to track lead quality and adherence to targets.
- Keep track of other marketing activities to understand their impact on customer acquisition.
- Regular reporting of campaign effectiveness.
- Occasional travel to business locations for review, consumer understanding, coordination etc.
- Work with content, creative, IT teams to provide the necessary support for execution of the campaigns.
- Handling priorities of multiple businesses as per their timelines of acquisition.
- Implementing processes of acquisition and engagement across businesses for the first time.
- Setting benchmarks of success without any prior references.
- Completely familiarity with advertising platforms in search, social, database, display, video etc.
- Experience in negotiating with and managing digital agencies.
- Experience in creating marketing reports using analytics tools and drawing meaningful action points from it.