Home > Blogs > How To Login, Study and Complete Your ProLearn Course & Get Certified?
Welcome to Manipal ProLearn! You have joined a community of 25,000+ ProLearners who are upskilling.
HOW TO LOGIN TO YOUR COURSE?
To access your course please go to www.manipalprolearn.com and choose the Login. Enter your Login ID/Email ID and Password.
Once you login click the “Go To Course” button to access your course material.
Your Login ID/Email ID and Password were shown to you on screen just after you purchased the ProLearn course. It was also emailed to you on the Email ID you gave us when buying the course. If you do not know/remember your password by you can change your password by referring to the section below titled "How To Reset/Change Your Password".
HOW TO RESET/CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD?
To reset or change your password please go to www.manipalprolearn.com and choose the Login. Choose “Forgot Password?”. Enter your Email ID. A password reset link will be sent to the Email ID you enter.
HOW TO STUDY AND COMPLETE YOUR COURSE?
A ProLearn course consists of a Course Book and a Final Assessment. Some courses also include Webinars and Discussions.
- A COURSE BOOK - where you watch videos and read text. To open the Course Book, login to www.manipalprolearn.com, choose "Go To Courses", choose Course Book at the top of the screen. Choose the Course you are studying. The Course Book shows a list of chapters you have to study.
- A FINAL ASSESSMENT - which is made available to you after 7 days of you enrolling. You are allowed 3 attempts on the Final Assessment. The best score of the 3 attempts on the Final Assessment is considered while issuing your Certificate. The last date for final assessment is usually 90 days from when you enrolled.
There are two types of Certificates – a Merit Certificate and a Participation Certificate. You will be issued one of these Certificates depending on your performance on the Final Assessment.
- MERIT CERTIFICATE – If you obtain a score of 50% or above on any one of the 3 attempts on the Final Assessment, a Merit Certificate is automatically generated and sent to your Email ID. You can also access your Merit Certificate (once you are issued one) by going to the Course Book and clicking the Course Home menu and then choosing e-Certificate.
- PARTICIPATION CERTIFICATE - In case you do not attempt the Final Assessment before the Last Date for Final Assessment or you were unable to obtain a score of 50% or above on any one of the 3 attempts provided, a Participation Certificate is automatically generated and sent to your Email ID. You can also access your Merit Certificate (once you are issued one) by going to the Course Book and clicking the Course Home menu and then choosing e-Certificate.
You can share your Participation Certificate on LinkedIn/Facebook/Email by clicking the menu on the left hand side.
3. WEBINARS (AVAILABLE ONLY TO SOME PROLEARN COURSES) – In case your ProLearn course includes Webinars, you will be sent an email containing the time and date of your Webinars and the link to follow to attend the Webinar. You can also see upcoming webinars by clicking Announcements after logging in to www.manipalprolearn.com
If you are unable to attend a Webinar, a recorded video of the Webinar is available to you in the Discussions section. To watch the recording, go to Discussions after logging in to www.manipalprolearn.com. Choose the Course Name. Choose the Webinar you want to watch from the left hand panel. Recordings of Webinars conducted on Saturday are available by the following Wednesday. We would like to you to comment or give feedback on the Webinar by clicking the “Click Here to Post Message” and commenting.
4. DISCUSSIONS (AVAILABLE ONLY TO SOME PROLEARN COURSES) – In case your ProLearn course includes Discussions, you will be able to access your Discussions at the top of the screen. Once you click Discussions and then click the course tile in the screen that comes up. In the Discussion Board you can see the Discussion Topics your Faculty has setup. We would like you to participate in these discussions with your facts/opinions by clicking the “Click Here to Post Message” and commenting.
WHEN IS THE LAST DATE FOR THE FINAL ASSESSMENT?
The last date for final assessment is usually 90 days from when you enrolled. We request you to put this date into your phone’s calendar so you are reminded of it. We will send you an email to alert you as soon as a Final Assessment is made available to you. We will also send you reminder emails to complete your final assessment.
HOW TO ACCESS MY PROLEARN E-CERTIFICATE?
If you have been issued an e-certificate you would have received the e-certificate by email.
In case you need the e-certificate sent to your Email ID again please go to
and enter the Email ID you gave us when you enrolled. The e-certificate will be emailed to you. This link is provided through our Certificate issue partner - Accredible
HOW TO LOGOUT?
Click the blue icon on the top right corner of the screen (next to My Courses) and click Logout.
HOW TO RETURN TO YOUR COURSE AFTER LOGGING OUT?
When you want to login please go to www.manipalprolearn.com and choose the login button, enter your Email id and the Password you have set. This will take you to My Courses. Click “Go To Course” button to start learning.
Should you need help at any point please write to email@example.com or call us at1800-103-5941 /+91-80-42515887 (Monday to Saturday 10 AM to 7 PM India Time).
Happy ProLearning !
Follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/ma...
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/manipalpro...
Return to www.manipalprolearn.com