Home > Blogs > 85% Google Digital Marketing ProLearners, are now Google Certified Digital Marketers
85% Google Digital Marketing ProLearners, are now Google Certified Digital Marketers
By Afia Ahmad
We have a new reason to celebrate!
85% of our Google Digital Marketing ProLearners, are now Google Certified Digital Marketers.
35% of them landed a Digital Marketing job while pursuing the course!
We promised our course will help you crack the Google AdWords Certification Exam and we kept it- One more reason why you should take up a Google Digital Marketing Course with Manipal ProLearn.
More reasons why you should consider a Google Digital Marketing Course with Manipal ProLearn:
- Our course has been designed by Google India keeping in mind the global Google AdWords curriculum.
- Simulation-based learning to help you practice and prepare before you start off as a Digital Marketer.
- Get 6 certificates- 1 from Manipal ProLearn and 5 certificates from Google on -
- Search Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Mobile Advertising
- Video Advertising
- Shopping Advertising
- Get a good understanding of digital marketing with hands-on experience by running real campaigns with real money and measure results.
- 5 Mock exams in-line with Google AdWords Certification.
- Certified trainers with over 15+ years of industry experience to help you apply what you learn.
- Mode of delivery- Classroom sessions or Online (instructor-led) to suit your convenience
Need we say more? Become a Google Certified Digital Marketer! Batches starting in a week.
How AI is Powering Digital Marketing?
Despite the complexity and the fair share of difficulties, digital marketers are welcoming... More Info
Why the Future of Social Media Will Depend on Artificial Intelligence
Not having a social media account is more of an anomaly than a norm in the modern world. With close... More Info
How Voice Search is going to impact your SEO
Gartner predicts that the average person will converse more with bots than with their spouse... More Info
3 Digital Marketing Gurus to Follow for Staying Up-to-date
“They know enough who know how to learn. – Henry Adams”And what better way to become the top... More Info
5 Spheres of Digital Marketing: What's Best for You
At this point, no one needs to tell you that Digital Marketing is a broad domain. Even when... More Info
Digital Marketing vs. Traditional Marketing -The Bottom Line
There was a time when the term Marketing meant a very limited set of things. It was about newspaper... More Info
Entrepreneurship & Digital Marketing go Hand in Hand! Here are 3 Ways How!
With the number of startups rising high every day, the amount of digital space along with social... More Info
Leveraging UX Thinking for Digital Marketing Success
Instant gratification is the de-facto expectation in an on-demand digital economy, where consumers... More Info
Why Martech Is the Future of Digital Marketing and How to Prepare for It?
Nearly 60% of Indian marketers increased their budgets for marketing automation solutions in 2017... More Info
3 Indian Digital Marketing Campaigns That Went Offline and Won our Hearts in 2017
webtrekkThe best of both worlds in marketing About a decade ago, online marketing campaigns were... More Info