Home > Blogs > 5 Free Instagram Tools to Make your Marketing Strategy an Insta-Sensation
5 Free Instagram Tools to Make your Marketing Strategy an Insta-Sensation
By Afia Ahmad
You do not have to pay for everything! You heard it right! Not every marketing strategy needs money to become a success. If you are looking for better, and most importantly free, ways to analyze your Instagram marketing strategy, then mentioned are the 5 tools that will help you do just that.
1. Instagram Insights - As soon as you set up your Instagram business account, you will get access to free analytics through the Instagram app. This tool is extremely helpful in providing basic stats for assessing your Instagram marketing efforts. Learn about the movement of your followers viz, when were they on Instagram, which are the top posts, etc. This tool will help you choose content more likely to strike with your audience.
2. Simply Measured – If you are a marketer targeting users with up to 25,000 followers, then this is the tool for you! You get to understand which is the best time to make a post on Instagram. The stats offered by the tool help you get an insight into what has worked well in your Instagram marketing so you can apply these insights to future posts.
3. Socialbakers – To analyze what kind of posts work best on Instagram and get a free report on your most popular Instagram photos, filters, and hashtags, and all of your interactions with followers, this tool is the best. It will also help you understand better the kind of images that work well with your audience.
4. Union Metrics – To determine the best time to post, which hashtags to use, and what content to post more, this is your best bet! This tool will allow you to assess how you’re doing on Instagram and highlights your top followers, reminding you to engage with them.
5. Squarelovin – To answer the contrary, like ‘worst times to post’, Squarelovin is at your rescue. This tool will aid you in understanding what your audience don’t like and Instagram strict ‘No No’s’.
While your options are not limited to these 5 tools, but be assured that these are definitely the best of the lot! Wait no more, learn Instagram Marketing with through our Google Digital Marketing Course, now!
|Talk to Our Counsellors Now|
You could also read:
By Aditi Bhat
By Arijit Banerjee
By Aditi Bhat
Request a Call Back
6 Exceptional Ways To Boost ROI With User Generated Content
Do you think brands are able to win the trust of customers through their larger-than-life...
Call To Action The How And Where Of CTAs
Be it an online E-commerce portal, a subscription-based service, or simply an online donation...
4 Secrets To Crafting Stellar LinkedIn Posts That Bring Clicks
“If you are not using LinkedIn to promote your business, you are losing business.”Why do we say...
Why Utopian Digital Marketing Is So Significant In Today’s Online World
Talk of online marketing in 2019 and we are introduced to several digital channels (or forms of...
8 Unexpected Ways To Collect Customer Feedback On Instagram
For any online or offline business enterprise, listening to your customers is key to knowing what...
7 ways to Make YouTube Your Social Media Marketing Tool
Video marketing is no longer a simple extra, but rather, a must-have in a world where the attention...
What is the career scope in Search Engine Marketing?
In an era of ever-evolving digital landscapes, all traditional channels of marketing have begun to...
How AI is Powering Digital Marketing?
Despite the complexity and the fair share of difficulties, digital marketers are welcoming...
Why the Future of Social Media Will Depend on Artificial Intelligence
Not having a social media account is more of an anomaly than a norm in the modern world. With close...
How Voice Search is going to impact your SEO
Gartner predicts that the average person will converse more with bots than with their spouse...