Home > Blogs > 5 Free Instagram Tools to Make your Marketing Strategy an Insta-Sensation
5 Free Instagram Tools to Make your Marketing Strategy an Insta-Sensation
By Afia Ahmad
You do not have to pay for everything! You heard it right! Not every marketing strategy needs money to become a success. If you are looking for better, and most importantly free, ways to analyze your Instagram marketing strategy, then mentioned are the 5 tools that will help you do just that.
1. Instagram Insights - As soon as you set up your Instagram business account, you will get access to free analytics through the Instagram app. This tool is extremely helpful in providing basic stats for assessing your Instagram marketing efforts. Learn about the movement of your followers viz, when were they on Instagram, which are the top posts, etc. This tool will help you choose content more likely to strike with your audience.
2. Simply Measured – If you are a marketer targeting users with up to 25,000 followers, then this is the tool for you! You get to understand which is the best time to make a post on Instagram. The stats offered by the tool help you get an insight into what has worked well in your Instagram marketing so you can apply these insights to future posts.
3. Socialbakers – To analyze what kind of posts work best on Instagram and get a free report on your most popular Instagram photos, filters, and hashtags, and all of your interactions with followers, this tool is the best. It will also help you understand better the kind of images that work well with your audience.
4. Union Metrics – To determine the best time to post, which hashtags to use, and what content to post more, this is your best bet! This tool will allow you to assess how you’re doing on Instagram and highlights your top followers, reminding you to engage with them.
5. Squarelovin – To answer the contrary, like ‘worst times to post’, Squarelovin is at your rescue. This tool will aid you in understanding what your audience don’t like and Instagram strict ‘No No’s’.
While your options are not limited to these 5 tools, but be assured that these are definitely the best of the lot! Wait no more, learn Instagram Marketing with through our Google Digital Marketing Course, now!
|Talk to Our Counsellors Now|
You could also read:
By Aditi Bhat
By Arijit Banerjee
By Aditi Bhat
Request a Call Back
3 Indian Digital Marketing Campaigns That Went Offline and Won our Hearts in 2017
webtrekkThe best of both worlds in marketing About a decade ago, online marketing campaigns were...
opening for Social Media Manager at IIHS
About Communications at IIHSThe Communications team interacts closely and regularly with all units...
4 Digital Marketing Tools for 2018 which are Must-Haves in your Arsenal
https://www.assk.in/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/ThinkstockPhotos-477545230.jpgBeing an ace...
5 Freelance Experts Who Said No to their Jobs and are Making it Big!
The world is coming together to make it happen for the army of freelancers. Better platforms to...
Three Ways Digital Marketing Can Up the Indian Rural Banking Game
India’s urban-rural internet divide is set to come to an end soon. According to a Boston...
Preparing for Effective Marketing Plans by David Fradin
The marketing game is getting more intense as more players are stepping in from the domestic and...
Learn the Foundation of Marketing with David Fradin
David Fradin is the man behind the success of several managers across the globe. He was also...
Crafting the Perfect Message – Marketing 101 with David Fradin
In the third instalment of the four-part marketing webinar, David Fradin threw light on creating...
The Best Way for Freelance Digital Marketers to Plan their Day!
There’s a myth surrounding freelancing - a preconceived picture of living an easy life, not chasing...
Why Now is the Right Time to Become a Freelance Digital Marketer?
According to a recent PayPal report, 23% of Indian freelancers earn up to INR 60 lakhs per annum....