Home > Blogs > 5 Essential Blocks To Help You Build A Solid Brand Presence Online
5 Essential Blocks To Help You Build A Solid Brand Presence Online
While a few years ago the World Wide Web was a channel for mere entertainment, today having a brand presence online is a big feat and why not; people no more identify you by your business card, your website and presence online is the face of your business! It marks your reputation and image. Whether you’ve just started out or are a seasoned marketer, you will be aware that having an online brand presence is very crucial.
Now, let’s get started with the building blocks:
Stay Steady With Your Branding
Ask yourself, “How am I positioning my business to the world at large?” Once you finalize this, it will be easy for you to devise and stick to a coherent branding strategy. Because you will be showcasing your brand across a plethora of channels like your business website, social media & social networking sites, blogs, document sharing websites etc; it is imperative that the brand positioning remain uniform. This way your brand gets mass acceptance and highlighted.
Make Sure Your Website Is Well Optimized
Having a website is a must for any business, no matter how big or small. It is the face of your business and is your ultimate branding block. When your website is properly optimized for search engines, it not only performs above par but also help drive a lot more traffic to the website, thus increasing brand awareness.
Here are 5 simple yet highly effective ways to optimize your website:
Insert the right keywords at the right places across the site.
The content that you post should be bang on! Also make sure you have set up Google Authorship that’ll help you verify as an authority in your niche. Google ranks pages with Google Authorship higher on SERPs.
- Page titles, meta descriptions and header tags should be well optimized with keywords for better SEO.
- Make sure all your web pages and interlinked. This decreases the website bounce rate by a huge margin.
- Show your social stats on your website. It’s the best way to show how ‘liked’ and shareable you are on social sites.
Use The Supremacy Of Social Media
- One of the most resourceful and lucrative ways to market your brand, if you haven’t been using Social Media, you are surely losing out on a lot! Right from tiny businesses, to SMEs and business conglomerates are using social media to make their presence felt online. Social media websites increase visibility multifold, enhances brand following and in this manner customer devotion.
- Over a period of time, with greater customer devotion comes elevated sales too. One of the most significant advantages that social media has over other channels is its worldwide audience reach. Small companies that do not have the bandwidth and finances to use traditional advertising methods, social media websites provide them a massive gain.
Become An Expert Content Writer And Marketer
Writing and producing substantial content is key. When you create and distribute good content, website visitors distinguish and identify with you which augments your brand visibility, increases audience reach, and improves your page rankings on SERPs. Here are some more reasons to include content marketing in your overall business strategy:
- Build a rock-solid contingent of followers - When people start looking up to you for the value that you provide through your content, you build a community of loyal followers.
- Become an influence and get to know your customers - When you provide good content, you develop into an authority figure in that niche which helps build trust. Trust is important because it’s a major driver for purchase decision. Alongside when people provide you with feedback through comments or social channels, you get to know their psyche.
- Press releases - Press release still remains one of the most successful ways to boost brand visibility and detection.
Utilize The Reign Of Video Marketing
Use video marketing sites like YouTube and Vimeo as a platform for your brand. Not just the ads that you make, even CEO talks and gyan, discussions applicable to your niche can be highly effective in grabbing attention and driving traffic to your website/blog thus getting your brand noticed.
You are not the only one out there trying to make an online foothold. You have to be different. There are more than a few copycats of your brand out there, how do you stand out and be authentic? Here’s an exclusive Digital marketing professional program that’ll help you tame the beast and learn about all nuances attached to digital marketing.
You could also read:
By Aditi Bhat
By Arijit Banerjee
By Aditi Bhat
Request a Call Back
Ethical Leadership : 3 Ways To Be A Role Model
It is often difficult to stay ethical especially in today’s volatile and cut-throat competitive...
The Reskilling Imperative: Retraining Workers for the Age of Automation
Emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), deep...
Manipal ProLearn Launches its Cybersecurity Program in Partnership with HackerU
There’s good news for cybersecurity enthusiasts in the country. Manipal ProLearn has launched a new...
New product sales: Three steps to create a winning culture
New products account for a substantial chunk (27%) of sales across industries. Selling new products...
Artificial Intelligence:The Digital Marketers New BFF
As companies are looking to increase their budget on marketing, they are also looking for newer...
Continuous Learning Leads to Continuous Success!
Where do formal education stop, and professional career begin? For many of us, it ends right after...
5 Cyber Security Jobs which are Taking the IT Sector by Storm
In an era where information technology has deeply penetrated a multitude of organizations across...More Info
How to Build Teams That Drive Extraordinary Results?
Teams are the backbone of modern organizations - project teams, executive teams, marketing...
Here's the Top Ten Career Paths to be Considered in Cyber Security
As digital transformation sweeps the world with next-generation technologies, Cyber Security has...
Top Five Skills Necessary to Set Up a Stellar Career in Cyber Security
The mind-boggling pace at which technologies continue to evolve has opened a whole new front of...