Certificate in Advanced MS Excel
Coupon code: ADVANCEXL | Offer price: 3840/-
Home > Blogs > 3 Reasons Why EQ is Better Than IQ When IT Comes to Leadership
Intelligence Quotient (IQ) only contributes 10% to making a leader successful - the remaining 90% comes from Emotional Quotient (EQ). Here are three reasons that validate why EQ is a critical ingredient for leadership success.