- Sun, 05/28/2017Rajaji Nagar, B'lore
- Sun, 05/28/2017Kormangala, B'lore
- Sun, 05/28/2017Electronic City, B'lore
- Sun, 05/28/2017Banaswadi, B'lore
- Sun, 05/28/2017J P Nagar, B'lore
- Sun, 05/28/2017Jayanagar, B'lore
MCSE program is the most popular set of training programs that Microsoft calls Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP).
IBM, HCL Technologies, TCS & Wipro Technologies are among the popular companies that hire MCSE professionals.
A MCSE certification as a means to advance your career or get a leg up over the competition when applying for a new position.
Who Should Attend
- Fresher looking for opportunities in Server Field
- IT professionals
- IT professionals looking for advancement of Server
- Describe and analyze the Server Component related to Computer Local & Group Policies linking to Server Infrastructure
- Manage multiple operating systems, systems software, network services and security. Evaluate and compare systems software and emerging technologies.
- Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012Introduction to Active Directory Domain ServicesManaging Active Directory Domain Services ObjectsAutomating Active Directory Domain Services AdministrationImplementing IPv4Implementing Dynamic Host Configuration ProtocolImplementing DNSImplementing IPv6Implementing Local StorageImplementing File and Print ServicesImplementing Group PolicySecuring Windows Servers Using Group Policy ObjectsImplementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Domain Name SystemMaintaining Active Directory Domain ServicesManaging User and Service AccountsImplementing a Group Policy InfrastructureManaging User Desktops with Group PolicyConfiguring and Troubleshooting Remote AccessInstalling, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server RoleImplementing Network Access ProtectionOptimizing File ServicesConfiguring Encryption and Advanced AuditingDeploying and Maintaining Server ImagesImplementing Update ManagementMonitoring Windows Server 2012
- Implementing Advanced Network ServicesImplementing Advanced File configuring iSCSI StorageImplementing Dynamic Access ControlImplementing Distributed AD DS Deployment (A DS)Implementing AD DS Sites and ReplicationImplementing Active Directory Certificate ServicesImplementing Active Directory Rights Management ServicesImplementing Active Directory Federation ServicesImplementing Network Load BalancingImplementing Failover ClusteringImplementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-VImplementing Disaster Recovery
- Planning Server Upgrade and MigrationPlanning and Implementing a Server Deployment StrategyPlanning and Deploying Servers Using Virtual Machine ManagerDesigning and Maintaining an IP Configuration and Address Management SolutionDesigning and Implementing Name ResolutionDesigning and Implementing an Active Directory Domain Services Forest and Domain InfrastructureDesigning and Implementing an AD DS Organizational Unit InfrastructureDesigning and Implementing a Group Policy Object StrategyDesigning and Implementing an AD DS Physical TopologyPlanning and Implementing Storage and File ServicesDesigning and Implementing Network ProtectionDesigning and Implementing Remote Access Services
- Overview of Management in an Enterprise Data CenterPlanning and Implementing a Server Virtualization StrategyPlanning and Implementing Networks and Storage for VirtualizationPlanning and Deploying Virtual MachinesPlanning and Implementing a Virtualization Administration SolutionPlanning and Implementing a Server Monitoring StrategyPlanning and Implementing High Availability for File Services and ApplicationsPlanning and Implementing a High Availability Infrastructure Using Failover ClusteringPlanning and Implementing a Business Continuity StrategyPlanning and Implementing an Public Key InfrastructurePlanning and Implementing an Identity Federation InfrastructurePlanning and Implementing Data Access for Users and DevicesPlanning and Implementing an Information Rights Management Infrastructure