Windows Server 2012 Associate Training
Learn to design, configure, implement & Windows Server deployments on desktops, severs & devices in an enterprise environment
- 120+ hours
- 170 Learners
- 24x7 Online LMS
- Sun, 05/28/2017Rajaji Nagar, B'lore
- Sun, 05/28/2017Kormangala, B'lore
- Sun, 05/28/2017Banaswadi, B'lore
- Sun, 05/28/2017Electronic City, B'lore
- Sun, 05/28/2017J P Nagar, B'lore
- Sun, 05/28/2017Jayanagar, B'lore
Among the most recognized & respected industry certification, a prerequisite for IT employment at many Fortune 500 companies.
The demand for this certification is very high in companies like IBM, HCL, InfoSys, WIPRO and TCS.
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (USBLS) predicts a solid 8% growth in employment for network & computer administrators between 2014-2024.
Windows Server 2012 Training introduces users to various new Capabilities in Storage, Networking, Virtualization, Information Access, Protection etc
Gain knowledge of Management Tools available for performing post Deployment tasks on Windows Server 2012.
MCSE is a highly sought after and well-regarded industry credential with huge job potential.
While beginners can earn a starting salary of INR 3.5 lakhs p.a., professionals earn up to INR 7 to 8 lakh per annum.
Who Should Attend
- Fresher looking for opportunities in Server Field
- IT professionals
- IT professionals looking for advancement of Server
- Those looking to work as Computer Support specialists
- Describe and analyze the Server Component related to Computer Local & Group Policies linking to Server Infrastructure
- Manage multiple operating systems, systems software, network services and security.
- Evaluate and compare systems software and emerging technologies
- Get the skills required to reduce IT costs and deliver more business value
- Learn to install and configure MS Windows Server 2012 and understand how to deploy and administer Windows Server 2012
- Gain proficiency in configuring advanced Windows server 2012
- Design and implement network infrastructure services
- Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012Introduction to Active Directory Domain ServicesManaging Active Directory Domain Services ObjectsAutomating Active Directory Domain Services AdministrationImplementing IPv4Implementing Dynamic Host Configuration ProtocolImplementing DNSImplementing IPv6Implementing Local StorageImplementing File and Print ServicesImplementing Group PolicySecuring Windows Servers Using Group Policy ObjectsImplementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Domain Name SystemMaintaining Active Directory Domain ServicesManaging User and Service AccountsImplementing a Group Policy InfrastructureManaging User Desktops with Group PolicyConfiguring and Troubleshooting Remote AccessInstalling, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server RoleImplementing Network Access ProtectionOptimizing File ServicesConfiguring Encryption and Advanced AuditingDeploying and Maintaining Server ImagesImplementing Update ManagementMonitoring Windows Server 2012
- Implementing Advanced Network ServicesImplementing Advanced File configuring iSCSI StorageImplementing Dynamic Access ControlImplementing Distributed AD DS Deployment (A DS)Implementing AD DS Sites and ReplicationImplementing Active Directory Certificate ServicesImplementing Active Directory Rights Management ServicesImplementing Active Directory Federation ServicesImplementing Network Load BalancingImplementing Failover ClusteringImplementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-VImplementing Disaster Recovery