Improve operations by incorporating quality techniques, such as quality management systems etc.
As e-commerce grows globally, SCM help companies determine optimal ways to ship while reducing costs to lowest possible level.
The entry level package for a professional is 3 lakhs INR p.a. Experienced professionals can between 10-20 lakhs.
Knowledge of Supply Chain Management concepts.
Equips entry level executives to take up roles in middle management and will later enhance their opportunities to take up managerial positions.
Develops analytical and decision-making abilities by analyzing real-life case studies.
Great value addition to one's resume.
Find opportunities as Supply Chain Manager, Inventory Manager etc. The entry level package for a professional is 3 lakhs INR per annum. For professionals with experience, the salaries can vary between 10-20 lakhs.
Who Should Attend
- Management students – BBM and MBA
- Executives with 0 – 1 yr of experience in retail, manufacturing and service organizations etc.
- Executives with no theoretical exposure to Supply Chain Management concepts
Upon completion of this course students will be able to
- Highlight the goals, decisions phases, processes of supply chain and their impact on the firm to provide effective services
- Explain how a company achieves strategic fit between its supply chain strategy and its competitive strategy for meeting customer needs
- Delve into greater depth by traversing a Supply Chain from the end-customer viewpoint.
- Describe Store and Merchandising and its relation to Supply Chain.
- Describe Inventory Management in Retail
- Describe challenges of Transportation and Logistics in Retail.
- Explain Procurement, Order Management, Customer relationship management in Retail
- Describe Supply Chain Planning Versus Supply Chain Execution
- Explain Analytics and the Supply Chain
- Describe how to measure the Supply Chain
- Describe how 'Collaboration' is the mantra in the SCM world today across all business verticals.
- Highlight the goals, decisions phases, processes of supply chain and their impact on the firm to provide effective servicesExplain how a company achieves strategic fit between its supply chain strategy and its competitive strategy for meeting customer needs
- Delve into greater depth by traversing a Supply Chain from the end-customer viewpoinStudents to gain an appreciation that different business verticals have very different ways of conducting business and this fundamentally impacts the way their supply chains are designed
- Describe Store and Merchandising and its relation to Supply Chain.Describe Inventory Management in RetailDescribe challenges of Transportation and Logistics in Retail.Explain Procurement, Order Management, Customer relationship management in Retail
- Explain Inventory Management in ManufacturingDescribe Challenges of Transportation and Logistics in ManufacturingExplain Procurement in Manufacturing
- Describe Supply Chain Planning Versus Supply Chain ExecutionExplain Analytics and the Supply ChainDescribe how to measure the Supply Chain
- Describe how 'Collaboration' is the mantra in the SCM world today across all business verticals.Understand how technology is impacting the way companies do business and how it is enabling collaboration.
Supply Chain Management is the backbone of retail operations. There is a huge demand for resources skilled in the Supply Chain Management.With the retail market booming, organizations are realizing the importance of Supply Chain Management, which plays an integral role in the entire process from planning of inventory, transition of products, to the point of sales along with proper control of it all.
The Supply Chain Management certification course is great value-add on the resume of any fresher as well as professional. The salient features of the Supply Chain Management certification program includes its simulation based learning, intensive case study and highly rated faculty.
Online and Instructor-led versions are the two mode available for this program.
The instructor-led mode of study is always beneficial, as learners get a dedicated industry expert as their faculty, who guides them throughout the course. During the first webinar sessions, the faculty share their contact details, so that you can reach out to them in case of any issue. On the other hand, learning is self-paced in the online variant, meaning you have to study and understand all the concepts on your own and take the assessment.
After successful completion of Supply Chain Management program, learners will be eligible to get a comprehensive knowledge of Supply Chain Management concepts, develop analytical & decision-making abilities by analysing real-life case studies and pursue a promising career. Learners will also learn how to create a campaign.
The Supply Chain Management course is designed for students who are learning about Supply Chain Management (SCM) for entry level, or junior position.
While there is no standard career path, after earning a certification in Supply Chain Management you should be find opportunities as Supply Chain Manager, Inventory Manager etc.
No. You need not be an expert in Supply Chain Management concepts to pursue this course. Executives with little or even no theoretical exposure to Supply Chain Management concepts can enrol in this program.
This is a 3 months program encompassing 6 modules that will teach you all about Supply Chain Management, from basic to advanced level. A total of 6 webinars, lasting around 2 to 2 ½ hours each will be provided, for those enrolling in instructor-led version. A mix of simulation, PDF file and multimedia presentations will be available for learners.
For this program, learners will get a total of 6 webinars that are generally conducted on weekends. Learners are informed about the webinar 3 days in advance.
The minimum marks that you need to pass is 50%.
The instructor for this program are distinguished industry experts who have more than 30 years of experience in Supply Chain Management.
After the successful completion of the assessment, learner will be awarded a Certificate in Supply Chain Management from Manipal ProLearn. This certificate has industrial recognition and is valid globally.
The Supply Chain Management Certificate offered by Manipal ProLearn is valid for lifetime.
An e-certificate will be available immediately after you pass the assessment. No hard copies will be provided.
Manipal ProLearn is a leading online professional certification provider in India and has tie ups with multiple corporates and recruitment firms. While we do forward the resumes of our qualified learners, we do not guarantee job placements. We do not make any fraudulent offers about placements to make you join the course.