MS Project is a very popular tool used across verticals to assist Project Managers through various stages of a project.
- 90+ hours
- 281 Learners
- 24x7 Online LMS
Several organisations recognize and utilize MS Project on a daily basis.
Find opportunities as Business Manager, Business Development Manager, Operations Manager etc. in different industries etc.
Professionals with a certification in MS Project earn anywhere between 3 - 7 lakhs INR per annum, based on experience.
Accelerate your growth from executive to project management roles.
All organisations recognize and utilize MS Project on a daily basis.
Eliminate the chances of late delivery.
Focus on customer centricity, effective budgeting and resource monitoring.
For quality checks on projects.
As Business Manager, Business Development Manager, Operations Manager etc. in different industries etc. Professionals with a certification in MS Project earn anywhere between 3 - 7 lakhs INR per annum, based on experience.
Who Should Attend
- Students who have completed MCA, BCA, MBA, Btech/BE
- IT professionals
- Projects Engineers/Architects
Upon completion of this course students will be able to
- Prepare Project reports in Gantt charts
- Prepare costing and budgeting with constraints
- Successfully prepare and chase a project to delivery
- Ensures effective project management
- What is New in MS Project 2010MS project File StructureMS Project User InterfaceQuick Access ToolbarThe Project RibbonThe Timeline ViewThe Task ViewStatus BarThe Backstage ViewSaving Project 2010 FilesCreating a New ProjectCase StudyProject PlanningCreating A New ProjectCreating TasksCreating MilestonesSetting the Start and End DateSetting the Project CalendarModifying a Base CalendarCreating Gantt ChartWork Breakdown Structure (WBS)MilestonesAdding ConstraintsAdding Resources to MS ProjectAdding Resources Using Excel 2010 Changing CurrencyAdding Cost Resources
- Managing Resource CalendarAssigning Work Resources to TasksAssigning Material Resources to TasksAssigning Cost Resources to TasksBalancing Resource WorkloadsReviewing Resource AllocationResource BalancingCritical Path and Critical TasksUsing BaselineSetting Project BaselineReviewing Baseline InformationTracking Project ProgressUpdating Project Progress using Task Scheduling ControlsUpdating Project Progress using Resource WorkUsing Views for Project Information Gantt ViewsNetwork DiagramsCalendar ViewSheet ViewsUsage ViewsFormsApplying FiltersAssigning Resource CostsAssigning Resource CostsSetting Resource CostCost AccrualReviewing Cost Information Using Gantt Chart to Review CostUsing Task Usage View for Reviewing CostUsing Resource Usage View for Reviewing CostUsing Reports for Reviewing Cost Setting Project BudgetAdding Budget Resources to Summary TaskEntering Budget Values for the Budget ResourcesAssigning Project Resources to Budget ResourcesComparing Resource Costs with Budget Values