Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Improve quality, speed, productivity & cost of your business/organisation by implementing problem solving capabilities of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- 100+ hours
- 20 Learners
- 24x7 Online LMS
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt methodology brings 40% more ROI as compared to organizations that do not implement it.
Of all the ‘Belt’ levels within Lean Six Sigma, the Green Belt is the most sought after certification.
Salary of a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified professional starts from 15 lakhs INR per annum.
This certification is in big demand in industries such as manufacturing, services, software, etc & is universally applicable.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt professionals are valued in organizations due to their ability to apply DMAIC methods to solve business issues & transition projects from phase to phase.
A comprehensive & modular set of learning content along with online videos on a robust learning platform.
Chapter-end Quiz to practice understanding of the concepts.
A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification sets you apart from other job applicants in terms of process management & problem solving abilities.
Professionals with a certificate in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt earn up to 17% more than those without this certification.
Who Should Attend
- Quality System Managers
- Quality Analysts
- Second and third line supervisors
- Operation Managers
- Finance and Commercial Managers
- Those who want to build career in Quality Management
The program will help you learn about key Lean Six Sigma Green Belt concepts. Upon completion, you will gain knowledge and understanding on the following topics:
- Define, design and execute DMAIC projects.
- Apply such Lean concepts as 5S, waste reduction, mistake proofing and value stream mapping.
- Formulate basic statistical analyses to determine the relationship between key inputs and process outputs.
- Apply DMAIC and DMADV approach to solve business issues and transition projects from phase to phase.
- Effectively manage team dynamics and recognize how to work with leadership.
- Close a successful project and integrate the changes with the business. Prepare and present project reports and presentations to instructors, peers and management.
- The history of Lean practice and its developmentThe historical context of Six Sigma being developedLean Six Sigma Industries and processesWhat Six Sigma as a term means?Why do we use Lean and Six Sigma together?About other Quality methodologies - ISO, TQM, Operational Excellence, Business Process ReengineeringExternal articles and references to read
- What to consider before deploying a Six Sigma Project?How to choose potential projects?Initial scoping questions of the projectKey Lean Six Sigma belts & training requirementsThe organizational support needed for a Lean Six Sigma ProjectThe responsibilities of the Six Sigma Project team and its membersThe importance of communications and demonstrating buy-in to Lean Six SigmaExternal articles and references to read
- The y=f(x) + Ɛ functionThe Principle of DeterminismCause and EffectThe Pareto PrincipleThe Pareto Priority IndexDMAIC methodology, - Define process overview, Measure process overview, Analyze process overview, Improve process overview, Control process overviewThe DMADV approach for new processes - Define process overview, Measure process overview, Analyze process overview, Improve process overview, Control process overviewExternal articles and references to read
- How the Project Charter is created?What should be included in the Project Charter?How to define the Problem Statement?How to determine the members of the Project Team?What is expected form the performance of the Project Team?How to put more detail on the process?How to use and describe different metrics – cost, quality and scheduling?How to estimate a baseline for the project?Measuring the impact of the projectCompleting the lessons learned reportExternal articles and references to read
- Process MapsFlow ChartsSIPOCValue streamsHow to analyze a value stream?How to examine variations in the process?How to determine the key process drivers to be changed?External articles and references to read
- Control plansPoka-Yoke fail safe opportunitiesSpaghetti ChartsIshikawa cause and effect charts or Fishbones5sFunnel reportsJiTMuda Mura MuriExternal articles and references to read
- FMEATIMWOODKanbansKaizen eventsStatistical analysis and Lean Six SigmaAn overview of software in Lean Six Sigma ProjectsExternal articles and references to read
- Defining the new processStandardizing the new processBenchmarkingCost analysis of the new processBenefitsVerification and adoption of the new processClosing a Six Sigma ProjectPassing responsibility to the businessExternal articles and references to read
- Communications likely to be requiredChange ManagementCulture and perceptionsGaining buy-inBenefits measurement and managementExternal articles and references to read