Java Developer Job Prep Stream
- 190+ hours
- 188 Learners
- 24x7 Online LMS
JAVA is easier to write, compile, debug, and learn than other programming languages.
JAVA allows you to create modular programs and reusable code.
The average salary for an Entry-Level Java Developer is Rs 3.5 lakhs per year in India.
Get trained in foundation skills required to establish yourself in the IT industry
Enhance your portfolio in the domain with UNIX Operating System
Hands on with Software testing and Programming using C - one of the strongest programming language
An Entry-Level Java Programmer earns an average salary of Rs 3 lakhs per year in India. The average pay for a Mid-Career Senior Java Developer is Rs 8.7 lakhs per year in India.
Who Should Attend
- Aspiring Web Developers
- Aspiring JAVA Programmers
- BSc - IT Graduates
- BA/B.Com/BCA Graduates
- MCA/MBA (IT) Graduates
- PGDBA (IT) Diploma Graduates
- Aspirants looking for great IT career
- Post this program you will be able to reach out to the market as a strong contender in Web Development.
- If you are an aspiring application programmer this program will help you brush up your programming skills and add value to your resume to move to Web Programming using JAVA.
- Components of Computer SystemMemory SubsystemInput/output Subsystem
- Operating System: TerminologyMemory ManagementProcess ManagementFile Management
- Introduction to Computer NetworksDevices/ElementsNetwork Standards & Models
- Introduction to Database ManagementIntroduction to RDBMS
- Software ProgrammingSoftware DesignSoftware Program Control Flow Fundamentals
- Introduction to Testing
- Introduction to verification and validationVerification Techniques
- Testing Levels
- Test Planning
- Test Design TechniquesWhite Box Test Design TechniquesBlack Box Test Design TechniquesTest Case Design
- Test Execution
- Defect Management
- Test Management Overview
- Basics of C LanguageOperators in C
- User Defined Functions
- StructuresUnionsEnumerations & Type conversion
- Storage ClassesDynamic memory allocation
- File Handling Functions
- Introduction to UNIXComponents UNIXFlavours of UNIXIntroduction to UNIX KernelUnderstanding UNIX Kernel IUnderstanding UNIX Kernel II
- UNIX File OrganizationFiles in UNIXUNIX File CharacteristicsUNIX File OperationsUNIX Directory OperationsUNIX File SecurityUNIX Disk OperationsAccessing UNIX FilesUNIX Compression UtilityUNIX File Archiving
- Overview of Vi EditorVi MethodologyVi Command ModeSearching with ViVi Insert modeVi Configuration
- UNIX Filter CommandsUnderstanding I/O RedirectionAppending with RedirectionUNIX Regular ExpressionsMore about Regular ExpressionsFinding files in UNIX
- Overview of UNIX ShellTypes of ShellsOverview of UNIX Bash ShellEnvironment VariablesShell VariablesSuccess Status of UNIX CommandsUNIX Shell configurationFirst Shell ScriptShell Script ArgumentsCondition EvaluationShell Decision MakingMaking Selections in ShellShell Repetition