IBPS PO SO MT Exam Prep Program
This comprehensive course helps to prepare for the Bank Probationary Officers (PO) and Clerical exams conducted by IBPS, S.B.I. & Associate Banks of SBI.
- 350+ hours
- 2943 Learners
- 24x7 Online LMS
- ClassroombatchesRs 11,800Rs 10,727(10 % off)Select Batch36BatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatches
- Sat, 06/25/2016Dehradun09:00-18:00
- Mon, 05/01/2017Kolkata, Laketown09:00-18:00
- Sat, 08/05/2017Muzaffarpur09:00-18:00
- Fri, 08/05/2016Jamshedpur09:00-18:00
- Fri, 08/05/2016Bhagalpur9:00-18:00
- Fri, 08/05/2016Ballia09:00-18:00
- Fri, 08/05/2016Haridwar09:00-18:00
- Fri, 08/05/2016Lakhimpur09:00-18:00
- Fri, 08/05/2016Raipur09:30-17:30
- Fri, 08/12/2016Hyderabad, MG Road09:00-18:00
- Fri, 08/05/2016Mumbai09:00-18:00
- Fri, 08/05/2016Coimbatore09:00-18:00
- Fri, 08/05/2016Ranchi09:00-18:00
- Fri, 08/05/2016Siliguri09:00-18:00
- Fri, 08/05/2016Dehradun09:00-18:00
- Fri, 08/05/2016Bhopal09:00-18:00
- Fri, 08/05/2016Jabalpur9:00-18:00
- Fri, 08/12/2016Una09:00-18:00
- Fri, 08/12/2016Solan09:00-18:00
- Mon, 08/01/2016Gwalior09:00-18:00
- Mon, 08/01/2016Ambala09:00-18:00
- Fri, 08/12/2016Hyderabad, Miyapur09:00-18:00
- Fri, 08/12/2016Hyderabad09:00-18:00
- Fri, 08/12/2016Hyderabad09:00-18:00
- Fri, 08/12/2016Lucknow, Gomti Nagar09:00-18:00
- Fri, 08/12/2016Shimla09:00-18:00
- Mon, 08/08/2016Rudrapur09:00-18:00
- Wed, 08/31/2016Begusarai09:00-18:00
- Wed, 08/24/2016Agra09:00-18:00
- Fri, 09/16/2016Varanasi09:00-18:00
- Fri, 09/30/2016Tirupati09:00-18:00
- Mon, 10/31/2016Giridih09:00-18:00
- Mon, 03/06/2017Bhubaneswar, Saheed Nagar07:30 - 17:30
- Mon, 03/06/2017Guwahati09:30-18:30
- Mon, 03/06/2017Rishikesh09:30-18:30
- Mon, 04/24/2017Udaipur09:30 - 13:30
Lakhs of candidates appear for the IBPS & SBI exam annually for a few thousand openings,making it highly competitive
Within the next five years, the number of banking jobs is projected to increase by almost 7.5 lakh units
Career path of a PO is faster as compare to other government jobs, with the average promotion cycle being every 3-4 yrs.
Comprehensive study material covering all the test areas – Quant, Reasoning, English Language, Computers, General Awareness and Marketing Aptitude (for SBI)
Chapter-end Exercises with solutions and Quizzes to solidify understanding. Mock exams with 1000 + questions to prep for exam better.
Additional sessions on Test Taking Strategies for PO & Clerical exams along with tips and tricks to refer to as a ready reckoner for multiple topics.
Prepare for various PO exams like IBPS CWE for Clerks (Public Sector Banks), SBI & SBI Associate Banks Exam for Clerks and IBPS Regional Rural Bank (RRB) Exam.
All-encompassing web-based support is provided through the state-of-art Learning Management System – ‘EduNxt’ for students to prepare online
The salary of PO’s are pretty much standardized across all banks in the public and private sector. The basic salary is expected to be around INR 23,000/month & could go up to INR 32,000/month.
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in a banking career fulfilling the following criteria:
- Appearing for final year of graduation
- Graduate / Post-Graduate
- Integrated Dual Degree
- Aged between 20 and 30
- Confidently appear for Bank PO Exam conducted by IBPS, SBI, etc.
- Master topics of the 2016 IPBS and SBI exam syllabus.
- Experience real like exams via multiple Mock Exams on our award winning learning platform.
- Learn, practice and perform the concepts to efficiently understand the subject/concepts. Each chapter has concepts with explanation, Tips and Tricks (as required), exercises with solution and explanation and finally practice questions.
- Numbers and Number SystemEquations, Ratio-Proportion and VariationPercentages, Profit and Loss, PartnershipAverages, Mixtures, AllegationsSimple Interest and Compound InterestTime and WorkDistance, Speed and TimeQuadratic Equations and ProgressionsGeometry – MensurationPermutations and combinationsProbabilityData InterpretationData Sufficiency
- Verbal AbilityReading Comprehension PassagesVocabularyGrammar
- Series & AnalogiesOdd One OutCoding & DecodingBlood Relations, Direction Sense, Symbols & NotationsDeductions & ConnectivesClocks and calendarsAnalytical ReasoningDistribution, Binary Logic and PuzzlesCubes and Venn DiagramsNon-verbal Reasoning
- Indian bankingGeographyThe WorldCurrent affairsIndiaPoliticsScience and technologySportsEconomyMiscellaneous
- Précis Writing/Summary WritingLetter WritingParagraph and Essay WritingReport Writing
- Computer hardwareOperating System conceptsShortcut keysMS WordMS ExcelMS PowerPointMS AccessInternet & NetworksBasic Security ConceptsLatest technologies