Digital Marketing Professional Program in association with Google
This Digital Marketing program is designed in association with Google India to address the growing demand for competent digital marketing professionals.
- 165+ hours
- 2167 Learners
- 24x7 Online LMS
- ClassroombatchesRs 34,500Rs 34,500Select Batch10BatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatchesBatches
Top companies hiring Google Certified Professionals include -Google, Accenture, Amazon, IBM & several other startups...
Find job opportunities as Online Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Managers, Social Media Managers etc.
Salary packages of digital marketing professionals varies between 7-50 lakhs INR pa, based on experience.
Joint digital marketing course by Manipal ProLearn and Google India.
Intensive face-to-face sessions with expert faculty trained by Google.
Hands-on learning through Live Projects and Simulations during this course.
Find opportunities as Digital Marketing Manager in different industries. You may also join agencies, managed services companies or take up client facing roles like business development & client management
Learn how to achieve desired ROI through 'Programmatic Buying', an automated & evolving platform allowing you to buy & sell ad inventory in a real time manner.
Get good understanding on the key components of digital marketing, commonly used tools in digital marketing and usage of these tools.
Become AdWords certified future employment opportunity and to improve the performance campaigns that you are running for your business.
After every class, self-assessment is conducted to ensure topics have been well understood.
Who Should Attend
- Students with a management or engineering background
- Individuals / beginners seeking career opportunities in the marketing domain
- Professionals who want to shift to digital marketing or those who are beginners in the field of digital marketing
- Marketing professionals who use digital marketing to meet their objectives
- Web marketers who want to enhance their professional prospects in the marketing domain
- Entrepreneurs or affiliate marketers who want to use digital media to improve their business performance
- Professionals in marketing/ publishing/ e-business/advertising
- Professionals who seek to improve the performance of their digital marketing campaigns.
Upon completion of this course students will be able to
- Implement successfully online campaigns for his business and marketing problems within the organisation
- Analyse the way in which the Internet has changed the marketing mix elements and how organisations employ them creatively in the digital environment
- Gain a fresh perspective on online marketing in a global scenario
- Develop a multi-channel strategy using search, social, PPC and programmatic buying that deliver on organization marketing objectives
- Create online brand building initiatives that work
- Drive change and foster innovation within your organisation
- Integrate new digital marketing techniques into your strategic marketing plan
- Discuss key stages in online development using relevant business models
- Apply relevant tools and concepts to measure and monitor an annual online marketing plan.
- Scope and expectations from the courseMarketing in the digital worldIntegrated marketing- The PhygitalGlobal trends in Digital MarketingDigital channels- Paid, Owned and EarnedFundamentals on the primary asset- your websiteCareers in digital marketingSkill development in digital marketing
- Understanding Pay-per-click AdvertisementSignificance and evolution of AdWords in PPCBing Ads vs Google Ads- overviewAdWords Certification- Overview, Benefits and PreparationGoogle Ad NetworksDifferent Ad FormatsKeywords - significance and planningUsing Keyword Planner and other toolsKeyword matches and their usageCampaign Structure and OrganisationQuality, Rank and Relevance of AdsBidding and budgetTargeting SettingExtensions and their usageAd policies and approvalsReports and AnalysisMetricsConversion TrackingCampaign Optimisation
- Keywords - planning, matching and combinationSpecifications of an Ad and how to put it to good useManaging Invalid ClicksAd extensions and usageDynamic search adsLanding page - your virtual frontCampaign ExperimentOpportunities TabAdWords APIsAdWords editor- Benefits and usageManaging multiple accounts
- Budgets and BiddingGoogle Display Network and PartnershipsDouble Click Ad Exchange and AdSenseCampaign Creation and Structuring for displayKeyword and targeting through display networkCampaign Metrics, Analysis and optimization
- Measurement and Optimization - IYouTube - why you need to be there?YouTube format, tools and targetingVideo Campaign CreationVideo Campaign tracking and optimizationVideo Ad performance and best practicesYou Tube Analytics
- Importance of Mobile and Opportunities to LeverageKey Objectives for Mobile MarketingAd Formats and Networks for MobileMobile Site: Key ConsiderationsMobile App: Key ConsiderationsMobile specific bidding and targetingApps MarketingMobile Analytics, Reporting and Optimization
- Google Shopping and Merchant CentreSetting up account in Merchant Centre - single and multi-clientSetting up and using Product FeedSetting up and managing product campaignsTracking and optimizationHow to make the best usage of Shopping Campaigns
- How search engines workOn page optimization - contentOn page optimization - technicalOff-page optimization and link buildingSome key SEO toolsCreating a SEO plan
- Evolution and importance of Social MediaOrganic and paid Social MediaFacebook MarketingTwitter MarketingLinkedIn MarketingPinterest MarketingInstagram MarketingSocial media ToolsSocial Media Analytics
- Building a case for digital analyticsUnderstanding Google AnalyticsSetting up Google AnalyticsReports, Dashboards and CustomizationsLinking AdWords and Google AnalyticsOptimization of AdWords using Google AnalyticsTest and Learn framework- A/B TestingAttribution Modelling
- Programmatic BuyingEmail MarketingAffiliate MarketingCreating digital media plan
With internet becoming the most preferred mode for online business, every company - be it small, medium or large, needs an effective digital marketing strategy in place. A carefully planned and executed digital marketing strategy is a must to capture growth in the ever growing online marketplace. It is estimated that by end of 2016, Digital Marketing will create 1.5 lakh jobs with salaries ranging between 5-20 lakhs INR pa.
This program is available in classroom and Instructor-Led Webinar modes.
Classroom mode offers the training in a typical classroom setup where the trainer will be physically present. Instructor-Led Webinar mode offers training through live online webinars conducted by industry experts on weekends.
The highlight of Digital Marketing Professional program is its association with Google. During the course of the program a complete hands-on training is given to learners by a Google certified trainer. Upon successful completion of this course you will get a course completion certificate from Manipal ProLearn as well as from Google India, thereby authorising you as a Google Certified Professional.
Yes, and we pride ourselves for that. It is true that the trends of digital marketing keeps evolving from time to time and this is the precise reason that we hire the best industry experts who will keep you abreast with the latest developments in the world of digital marketing. Hence, we update the course content twice in a year.
The curriculum has been designed by Google India keeping in mind the global Google Adwords curriculum. The Digital Marketing Professional program has exhaustive reading material and 40 simulations which gives a hands-on experience on some of the tools that is required by a Digital Marketing Expert. You will also be provided guided exercises and hands on learning through a live project.
Just passing 10+2 makes you eligible for pursuing this course.
Our Digital Marketing Professional program is a combination of theoretical and practical by means of hands-on learning through live project, exhaustive practice simulations along with assignments to test your skill sets.
Your certificate will reach your destination within 21 working days.
The instructor for the program will be Google certified trainer. All our faculty are experts from the industry having an experience of more than 5 years.
A certification in Digital Marketing professional program from Manipal ProLearn in association with Google India will open multiple career options for you. You can work as a professional, start entrepreneur journey, or even offer freelance service. You can find opportunities as Digital Marketing Manager in different industries.
Our Digital Marketing Professional program is the best course to get job-ready. There is a huge demand in the industry for Digital Marketing Professionals and a certification in Digital Marketing from Manipal ProLearn and Google India will give great impetus to your job profile.
With our Digital Marketing Professional Program, we will equip you with concepts as well as practical experiences, thus allowing you to fast track your career and move towards Digital Industry.
Not at all. You need not be an IT expert to pursue this course. Anyone who is interested in carving a niche for themselves in the digital industry are most welcome to take up this course.
The price mentioned on the page is inclusive of all taxes and you do not have to pay anything over and above that.
As soon as you pay for the course and click the ‘Launch Course’ button, you will be provided with a login and password to access EDUNXT.MANIPALPROLEARN.COM. You can find all the information and study material related to your course on EDUNXT.MANIPALPROLEARN.COM. You can access it 24x7, download PDF files of study material and chat with faculty.
There will be 2 exams both of which are conducted on the Google portal. The 1st exam is called ‘Adwords Fundamentals’ and is conducted in the classroom after the 7th session. The 2nd exam is conducted after the 12th session in the classroom. Both the exams are in a Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) format.
The exam fee is included in the fee. You will not be charged anything extra for it.
The minimum percentage that you need to pass is 80%.
If you are not able to pass the exam in first attempt, you will get multiple attempts to pass at no extra cost. Please note that there should be a minimum gap of 7 days before retaking the exam.
Manipal ProLearn is a leading online professional certification provider in India and has tie ups with multiple corporates and recruitment firms. While we do forward the resumes of our qualified learners, we do not guar
- Sun, 03/26/2017Kolkata09:30-18:00
- Sun, 03/05/2017Delhi10:00-14:00
- Sun, 03/12/2017Indiranagar, B'lore09:30-18:00
- Sun, 03/19/2017Hyderabad14:30-16:30
- Sun, 03/19/2017Mumbai10:00-14:00
- Sun, 03/05/2017Jayanagar, B'lore10:00-14:00
- Sun, 03/12/2017Remote10:00-14:00
- Tue, 03/21/2017Remote19:30-21:30
- Sat, 03/25/2017Remote14:30-18:30
- Sun, 03/26/2017Jayanagar, B'lore14:30-18:30