Developer Program with Java and RDBMS
Learn to create platform independent stand alone or web-based applications using Java and enhance your Java programming skills with JDBC connectivity.
- 90+ hours
- 1970 Learners
- 24x7 Online LMS
JAVA is easy to write, compile, debug, and learn than other programming languages.
Multiple database users can access a database simultaneously.
Professionals with a certification in RDMBS/Java earn anywhere between 3 - 11lac INR per annum.
Learn to use decision and looping constructs and methods to dictate program flow
Java Application that communicates with Oracle database.
Learn to use various constructs to create several Java technology applications.
Java Programming Language is the most powerful and sought after Object Oriented Programming Language.
The average salary for an Entry-Level Java Developer is Rs 3.5 lakhs per year in India. Working professionals with 0 to 2+ years of experience can move up their career with essentials Java and OOPs concepts. An Experienced Java Developer earns an average salary of Rs 10 lakhs per year.
Who Should Attend
- Software Engineers / Developers
- Aspiring Programmers
- BSc - IT Graduates
- MCA Graduates
- MBA (IT) Graduates
- PGDBA (IT) Diploma Graduates
- Aspirants looking for great IT career
After completing this course, the learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of Java technology and the Java programming language
- Use and manipulate object references, and write error handling constructs
- Execute SQL command from Java applications using JDBC
- Create platform independent stand alone or web-based applications using Java.
- Write SQL commands to retrieve and modify the data using Oracle DML and DDL commands
- Enhance Java programming skills with JDBC connectivity and handling SQL queries from Java programs.
- Introduction to Java Programming LanguageEclipse
- Introduction to OOPElements of OOP
- Variables and DatatypesOperatorsSelection ConstructsIteration ConstructsBranchingArraysWorking with Strings
- Classes and ObjectsConstructorsStatic membersAggregationInheritanceAccess ControlCosmic ClassPolymorphismPackagesInterfaces
- Errors and ExceptionsThe finally BlockIndicating an Erroneous SituationCustom Exceptions
- Getting Information about Files and FoldersOverview of Streams API in JavaCharacter StreamsByte Streams and Serialization
- OverviewListSetMapComparing ObjectsIteratorsHelper Classes Related to CollectionsCollections in Shared Environment
- Working with Property FilesWorking with Date and TimeObjects of PrimitivesScanner
- Overview of MultithreadingAdvanced Concepts
- Why and How
- Logging in Java
- OverviewTesting your Code
- Apache ANT
- RDBMS - Analysis, Design and ConstructionER Modeling, Keys, CardinalityAnomalies and NormalizationDatabase ConstraintsSQL Constructs - DML, DDL, TCL
- Oracle 11g BasicsRetrieving and Sorting dataSingle-row FunctionsAggregate FunctionsGrouping and Filtering the data
- INNER JOINsOUTER JOINsSELF JOINSIndependent SubqueriesCorrelated Subqueries
- Creating and Managing the DatabaseManipulating Database TablesTransaction Management Basics
- Database IndexesDatabase ViewsOracle Data Dictionary ViewsDatabase Sequences
- PL/SQL Program StructureQuerying in PL/SQL ProgramsUsing CURSORs in PL/SQLException Processing in PL/SQLSubprograms in PL/SQLPL/SQL Optimization
- JDBC Driver and TypesJDBC URLJDBC APIConnectionStatementResultSetTransaction Management