CompTIA A+ & CompTIA Network+ (Certified Hardware Network Engineer) Training
Validate understanding of the most common hardware and software technologies in business and certify the skills necessary to support complex IT infra.
- 150+ hours
- 173 Learners
- 24x7 Online LMS
- Sun, 05/28/2017Electronic City, B'lore09:30-11:30
- Sun, 05/28/2017Kormangala, B'lore10:30-12:30
- Sun, 05/28/2017Rajaji Nagar, B'lore10:00-12:00
- Sun, 05/28/2017Banaswadi, B'lore09:00-11:00
- Sun, 05/28/2017J P Nagar, B'lore09:30-11:30
- Mon, 05/29/2017Jayanagar, B'lore13:30-15:30
9 out of 10 HRs agree that IT certifications are critical in finding the right person for the job.
CompTIA A+ is a powerful credential that helps IT professionals worldwide ignite their IT career.
With over 1 million open IT positions, a CompTIA certification takes your IT career to the next level.
Access CompTIA CAQC Official approved learning content
Dynamic mock practice exams to prepare you to pass the latest CompTIA A+ 220-901 & 220-902 exams
Widely respected program which serves as a springboard to more advanced IT skills certifications.
CompTIA A+ is compliant with ISO 17024 standards & approved by the U.S. Department of Defence to meet directive 8570.01-M requirements.
Who Should Attend
- Job Seekers in PC/IT Support
- Job Seekers in PC/IT Administration
- Anyone looking to pass CompTIA A+ exams (220-901 and 220-902), CompTIA™ Network+ Certification (N10-006)
- Anyone looking for Vendor Neutral Certification in IT Infrastructure
The course will help you pass the following CompTIA A+ exams:
- CompTIA A+ 220-801 which proves your expertise in computer technology fundamentals, such as PC installation, configuration, mobile devices and networking as well as safety procedures and prohibited content.
- CompTIA A+ 220-802 which proves your expertise in installing and configuring PC and mobile operating systems, as well as common functions in networking, email and security.
- Safety ProceduresMotherboard ComponentsPower SuppliesConnection InterfacesPeripherals & Expansion SlotsOutput & Multimedia Devices
- Mass Storage DevicesRemovable Storage DevicesSystem MemoryProcessorsBiosCustom Configuration
- LaptopsPrinter TypesInstalling & Configuring PrintersPreventive MaintenanceProfessionalism & Communication
- Network HardwareTCP/IP EssentialsWireless NetworkingInternet Access
- Windows Operating SystemAdministration ToolsManaging UsersManaging StorageManaging Files
- Managing ApplicationsManaging PerformanceMaintenance & BackupInstalling Windows
- Troubleshooting Boot ProblemsTroubleshooting ApplicationsViruses & Malware
- Troubleshooting System ComponentsTroubleshooting Motherboard ComponentsTroubleshooting Storage & VideoTroubleshooting LaptopsTroubleshooting Printers
- Configuring Network ConnectionsConfiguring Shared ResoucesConfiguring Internet AccessTroubleshooting NetworksMobile Devices
- Explain network devicesCompare network services and applicationsInstall and configure DHCP, DNS, and NATWAN TechnologiesCabling and ConnectorsNetwork TopologiesNetwork Infrastructure ImplementationTCP/IP concepts - IPv6, IPv4Routing concepts and protocolsUnified communication technologiesCloud and VirtualizationImplement a basic network
- Monitoring ToolsAnalyze metrics and reports from monitoring and trackingConfiguration managementNetwork segmentationApply patches and updatesConfigure switchesConfigure wireless LANs
- Risk ManagementNetwork vulnerabilities and threatsNetwork hardening techniquesPhysical security controlsConfigure a firewallNetwork Access Control ModelsForensics
- Network troubleshootingTroubleshooting ToolsTroubleshooting WirelessTroubleshooting common copper cable issuesTroubleshoot fiber cable issuesTroubleshoot network issuesTroubleshoot security issuesTroubleshoot WAN issues
- OSI ModelNetwork theory and conceptsDeploy wireless standardsWired connectivityNetwork policies and proceduresConfigure equipment and locationsChange managementPorts and protocols