Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) - Level I Prep Program
Master investment analysis and decision-making skills for a successful career in the global investment management profession.
- 230+ hours
- 30 Learners
- 24x7 Online LMS
The average salary for a CFA exceeds INR 6 lakhs & crosses INR 20 lakhs within a short span of 3-5 years of experience.
CFA is the professional standard of choice for more than 31,000 investment firms worldwide.
The top 11 global employers of charterholders include JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, etc.
Quiz with feedbacks at the end of every module to ensure concepts have been understood.
Teaching through a comprehensive & modular set of learning content on a robust learning platform.
A CFA certification is considered the hallmark of ability, ethical grounding, & transferable analytical skills in the financial industry.
Apply ethical principles & gain foundation of skills required to demonstrate a commitment to high standards of accountability and integrity.
Get assigned to top-of-the line finance investment projects in a short span of time. CFA charterholders earn 54% more than their peers.
Find opportunities as Portfolio Manager, Chief Executive, Corporate Financial Analyst, Investment Banking Analyst, Senior Managers etc.
Who Should Attend
- Professionals working in BFSI / IT/ ITES sectors
- Professionals working in Investment/Stock Research Firms
- MBA/PGDM Graduates & Students
- CAs/CSs/ICWAs/CFPs and other professional qualification holders
- Any graduate wanting to make a career in Finance
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the following topics:
-Financial Reporting and Analysis
-Ethical and Professional standards
- Understand the structure of the CFA Level I Exam
- Apply the knowledge & skills developed for clearing the CFA Level I Exam
- Learn to guide businesses and individuals in making investment choices
- Gain economic outlook of different sectors and industries for organizations that wish to invest
- Understand the principles of various derivative instruments and obtain knowledge on how derivatives are applied in risk management
- Understand macroeconomic and microeconomic principles
- Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional ConductGuidance for Standards I-VIIIntroduction to the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS)The GIPS Standards
- The Time Value of MoneyDiscounted Cash Flow ApplicationsStatistical Concepts and Market ReturnsProbability Concepts
- Common Probability DistributionsSampling and EstimationHypothesis TestingTechnical Analysis
- Demand and Supply Analysis: IntroductionDemand and Supply Analysis: Consumer DemandDemand and Supply Analysis: The FirmThe Firm and Market Structures
- Aggregate Output, Prices, and Economic GrowthUnderstanding Business CyclesMonetary and Fiscal Policy
- International Trade and Capital FlowsCurrency Exchange Rates
- Financial Statement Analysis: An IntroductionFinancial Reporting MechanicsFinancial Reporting Mechanics
- Understanding Income StatementsUnderstanding Balance SheetsUnderstanding Cash Flow StatementsFinancial Analysis Techniques
- InventoriesLong-Lived AssetsIncome TaxesNon-Current (Long-Term) Liabilities
- Financial Reporting QualityFinancial Statement Analysis: Applications
- Capital BudgetingCost of CapitalMeasures of LeverageDividends and Share Repurchases: BasicsWorking Capital ManagementThe Corporate Governance of Listed Companies: A Manual for Investors
- Portfolio Management: An OverviewRisk Management: An IntroductionPortfolio Risk and Return: Part IPortfolio Risk and Return: Part IIBasics of Portfolio Planning and Construction
- Market Organization and StructureSecurity Market IndicesMarket Efficiency
- Overview of Equity SecuritiesIntroduction to Industry and Company AnalysisEquity Valuation: Concepts and Basic Tools
- Fixed-Income Securities: Defining ElementsFixed-Income Markets: Issuance, Trading, and FundingIntroduction to Fixed-Income ValuationIntroduction to Asset Backed Securities
- Understanding Fixed-Income Risk and ReturnFundamentals of Credit Analysis
- Derivatives Markets and InstrumentsBasics of Derivative Pricing and ValuationRisk Management Applications of Option Strategies
- Introduction to Alternative Investments