Certified Scrum Product Owner Training
Maximize the value of the product and the work of the Development Team by becoming a Certified Scrum Product Owner
- 16+ hours
- 150 Learners
- 24x7 Online LMS
- Sat, 03/11/2017Bangalore09:00-18:00
- Mon, 02/27/2017Pune09:00-18:00
- Thu, 03/02/2017Gurgaon09:00-18:00
- Thu, 03/09/2017Hyderabad09:00-18:00
Taking the CSPO course is the first step on your path of becoming more Agile.
CSPO is THE cutting-edge course for Product Owners, Agile product managers & those involved in software product’s success.
CSPO certified product owners can earn salaries up to INR 20 lakhs p.a. & agile coach salaries can go to INR 23 lakhs p.a.
The program includes 2 years of Scrum Alliance Membership
Comprehensive and modular set of learning curriculum and industry renowned trainers associated with Scrum Alliance.
The program prepares you to clear the CSPO certification.
CSPO certification is renowned across the world increasing your chances of employability with customers.
CSPO certification can fast track your career and you can get roles likes Product Manager, Product Owner or Agile coach depending on your level of experience
Who Should Attend
- Project Managers
- Aspiring Scrum Masters
- Team leads and senior team members
- Product Managers and aspiring product managers
- Senior team members in product development companies
- Aspirants who want to pursue senior roles in product development environments
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of various stakeholders like Product Owner, Scrum Master, team, etc.
- Define an inspiring project vision for the Scrum team.
- Create predictable estimates for product delivery.
- Be fully equipped to handle the role of a product owner.
- Understand the entire lifecycle of agile delivery right from product definition to release management, and work on key concepts like product backlog and sprints.
- Scrum Flow, the core components of the Scrum framework, and the Scrum vocabularyThe principles/legs of empirical process controlThe work culture Scrum creates
- Scope of the Product Owner, ScrumMaster and the team role in detailUnderstand why there is no project manager and no agile product manager
- Importance of having the product vision as an overarching goal galvanizing the entire Scrum teamDesirable qualities of the vision and how it can be shapedImportance of carrying out just enough prep workRelationship between vision and product roadmap
- Difference between estimating and committingThe accuracy of an estimate or precision of the estimateEstimates of size and durationImpact of pressuring team members to provide low estimatesDifference between estimating and committing
- What is product backlogProduct backlog grooming
- Importance and benefits of prioritizing the product backlogImplications of saying everything is mandatoryPrioritization decisionsFactors for proper prioritization of a product backlogUnderstand how much latitude to give a team in adjusting the sequence of work
- The goals and how to of release planningImplications of saying everything is mandatoryPrioritization decisionsFactors for proper prioritization of a product backlogUnderstand how much latitude to give a team in adjusting the sequence of work
- The product owners role in Scrum meetings, and how the Product Owner and Team collaborateWhy sprints are timeboxed and protectedUnderstand the concept of sustainable pace. Understand team commitment