Certified Scrum Master Training
Scrum is a process framework for developing and sustaining complex products.
- 16+ hours
- 180 Learners
- 24x7 Online LMS
- Sat, 08/05/2017Bangalore09:00-18:00
- Sat, 07/29/2017Pune09:00-18:00
- Sat, 07/29/2017Chennai09:00-18:00
- Sat, 08/05/2017Hyderabad09:00-18:00
- Sat, 08/05/2017Mumbai09:00-18:00
- Sat, 08/26/2017Bangalore09:00-18:00
- Sat, 08/12/2017Hyderabad09:00-18:00
- Tue, 08/22/2017Bangalore09:00-18:00
- Sat, 08/19/2017Pune09:00-18:00
- Sat, 08/12/2017Pune09:00-18:00
- Sat, 08/19/2017Hyderabad09:00-18:00
- Sat, 08/19/2017Chennai09:00-18:00
- Sat, 08/26/2017Pune09:00-18:00
- Mon, 08/28/2017Kochi09:00-18:00
- Sat, 08/26/2017Delhi09:00-18:00
- Mon, 08/21/2017Bangalore09:00-18:00
- Thu, 08/31/2017Bangalore09:00-18:00
Scrum Alliance approved courseware
2 attempts for taking the Certified Scrum Master exam, certification fee included
2 year membership with Scrum Alliance
Position yourself ahead in the market across all industry sectors by adopting agile practices.
Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of a Certified Scrum Master
Demonstrate to employers and peers your attainment of core Scrum knowledge.
Learn from the best minds in Scrum and incorporate Scrum practices into your world of work.
Who Should Attend
- Agile team member like QA Tester, Product Owner, Scrum Owner, Developer, etc.
- Scrum team members like developers, and product owners
- Managers of Scrum teams
- Anyone seeking for Professional Scrum Master certification
- Anybody interested in learning the benefits of Scrum
- Product Delivery Team or Project Delivery Team
- Incorporate Scrum principles and practices into your world of work takes diligence, patience, and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Gain the experience and expertise to become a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP).
- Market yourself by letting others know about your accomplishments with a CSM certificate, CSM logos, and an active, editable profile on the Scrum Alliance website.
- Agile ManifestoAgile PrinciplesScrum Foundations
- Overview of scrum rolesScrum MasterProduct OwnerThe teams
- Sprint planning meetingDaily Scrum MeetingSprint review meetingSprint retrospective meetingRelease planning meeting
- Product BacklogProduct increment and the definition of doneSprint backlogBurndown charts
- Working with multiple scrum teamsWorking with distributed scrum teams
No, the 2 day workshop enables you to take the Certified Scrum Master exam. On successfully passing the exam , you would get a certification from Scrum Alliance. The exam fee is included in the course fee and you get two attempts to appear for it.