Certificate Program in User Experience and User Interaction Design
12 week, intense, hands-on program in the User Experience, User Interface, and Interaction Design
- 90+ hours
- 140 Learners
- 24x7 Online LMS
UX Design is #1 out of 7 in-demand careers for design and planning, with job growth up to 30%.
In last decade, companies like Apple, Facebook, & 4Square have employed design-centric ethos to set apart from competition.
Currently, there are over 17,000 plus open UX design jobs across India (Naukri.com).
Get feedback from mentors who will guide you through the course.
The course has been designed by a team of experts, experienced designers & practicing UX professionals - so that you get a strong foundation.
Learn to build personas, moodboards, concept maps, taskflows, and much more!
Learn key concepts through short videos, demos on prototyping techniques, and case studies on Uber, Airbnb, and more.
Each module has practical, hands-on exercise, with tools & frameworks to apply new UX knowledge.
Use short quizzes at the end of each module to recap and test your knowledge.
Find opportunities as UX Researcher, Interaction Designer, UI Designer, Front End Developer, Back End Developer & Information Architect.
UX professionals in India make average salary of INR 8.29 lakhs p.a., with starting salary ranging from INR 4.5 to INR 5.9 lakhs p.a.
Who Should Attend
- IT professionals such as coders and software developers
- Product managers
- Graphic designers
- Digital marketers
- Start-up leaders and start-up teams
No pre-requisites to take this program
At the end of the program, you will:
- Learn to decode what makes good design & good UX by conducting usability audits
- Learn to create wireframes, task flows, and map out information architecture
- Learn Usability Testing Methods to get feedback from real users
- User Research doesn’t have to be daunting or take forever - learn effective techniques to find out what your users care about
- Learn visual and interaction design basics
- Ultimately, learn to design relevant, intuitive, and beautiful products
- Kickstart your portfolio
- Connect with UX Leaders and get job ready!
- TrailerIntroduction to the courseWhat are UI&UX?Starting from HCI (Human Computer Interaction)Mapping UX&UI trendsExamples of great UI&UXStudying usability principlesUnderstanding the UX workflowConducting a usability audit
- User research overviewWhat are insights?Techniques to find insightsCreating personas in UXCreating user storiesAdding detail with user scenariosDocumenting user research through observation diaries
- Competitive analysisCreating concept maps to plan featuresHow to choose a platform?
- Basics of visual designMoodboards as a design tool
- Basics of Visual DesignQuiz 6: Visual Design PrinciplesMoodboardExercise: Create a MoodboardDesign Choices: Typography, IconographyLibrary: UI Kits
- Study the best of Interaction Design with the new Uber appLearn the best on-boarding practicesCreate your application’s new user on-boarding flow
- The importance of information architectureConstructing TaskflowsUnderstand how to use UI componentsStudy the most popular navigation patterns in digital devicesThe importance of prototypingUnderstand prototyping techniquesPaper prototyping in actionImportance of wireframesCreating wireframesRun your first Usability Test
- Tools for High Fidelity PrototypingExercise: High fidelity prototypingFinal Prototyping & TestingExercise: User Testing
- Understanding high fidelity prototypingHow to create Invision prototypes?Create your own click-through prototype
- How to create a demo/product pitch?Create your own demo
- Create a compelling portfolio and resumeGet feedback from mentorsGet ready for a career in UX