Certificate Program in Affiliate Marketing
Learn all about Affiliate Marketing to create innovative & effective business models to lower customer acquisition cost and marketing expenses
- 90+ hours
- 220 Learners
- 24x7 Online LMS
For successful digital marketing, e-commerce companies employ affiliate marketers to bring more customer.
E-commerce sites are top preferred source for affiliates & they receive commission upto 15% for every sale generated.
In US, Affiliate marketing spends have increased to $4.5 billion, at an annual growth rate of 17% between 2011 & 2016.
Understand future trends of Affiliate Marketing & have great understanding of how to make money through Affiliate Marketing.
Become an in-demand professional and benefit from more career choices.
Affiliate Marketing is a popular low-risk high-return investment, hence the demand for Affiliate Marketer is rising.
Webinars by Industry Experts to help participants get information on the application & current trends in Affiliate Marketing.
Learn through experiential model that incorporates reading material, videos along with demo sessions for hands-on-practice.
Get Manipal ProLearn Certification on Affiliate Marketing, after successful completion of the exam.
Who Should Attend
- Businesses and start-ups considering affiliate marketing
- Aspiring bloggers and freelancers
- E-Com Retailers
- Small business owners
- Individuals who are looking for part-time opportunities
- Local Entrepreneurs
- Marketing Professionals
- Any Graduate Students
- To value affiliate marketing and effectively use the tools it provides to the marketers on the basis of their objectives
- To leverage tools to integrate your offline world of advertising to digital
- To build your blog and write quality content
- To use Google AdSense to monetize your blog
- To implement some best practices to generate quality traffic
- To use the app ecosystem, distribution and organic downloads through ASO
- To build social media properties such as Facebook page, YouTube Channel and effectively use other social media site
- What is affiliate marketing?How affiliate marketing works?Which companies are offering affiliate marketing?
- How to set up payment collection system?Different types of payment models
- Popular terms used in affiliate marketingWhat is EPC?What is CPC?What is a conversion rate?
- How to buy domain name and hosting?What is WordPress?What is e-mail Auto Responder?
- What is a niche and micro niche?How to do niche research?Find the right affiliate offerWhat is the key to success?
- How to do keyword research?Choose the domain nameHow to create the blog?How to do content research?How to write content?
- Understand working of Google AdSenseDifferentiate between Affiliate Marketing and Google AdSenseImportant tips for opening an account on Google AdSense
- Understand how people use internetDefine stages of sales funnelHow to set up the funnel?What are PLR products?Popular PLR SitesDifferent approaches to Monetize Blogs
- Understand how to use FacebookKnow how to use Twitter to brand your blogLearn how to use YouTube to boost your credibilityDescribe how get followers and boost engagement
- Understand how to use podcastLearn how to use guest bloggingUnderstand how to use Facebook adsUnderstand how to use Google AdWords