MS Excel still reigns supreme when it comes to spread sheet usage in business.
Most companies, banks & financial institutions, accounting firms, IT/BPO companies look for professionals with Excel skills.
Professionals with certification in advanced Microsoft Excel start earning from 2 to 4 lakhs INR p.a. at entry level.
Learn Advance Excel skills and techniques which are applicable to any industry.
Learn through case studies which explain data analysis in a real time scenario.
The program will be a great value-add to your resume, which can help you pursue a promising career.
The program is oriented towards preparing you for Microsoft Office Specialist certification exam.
Get hired as Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Operations Manager, Financial Analyst, Accountant, Sales and Marketing & HR Specialist etc.
Live Web based sessions (classes) with faculty for discussion on current industry trends and doubt clearance of concepts.
Who Should Attend
- A must for every professional from entry to senior level Managers in any industry
- Engineering & IT graduates - B.Tech. / B.E., BSc-IT, BCA, MCA, MSc-IT and Commerce & Management graduates – BCOM, MBA, BBA etc.
- For students aspiring for entry level jobs in any domain this is mandatory
After doing this program, you will be considered a strong and competent Excel professional. You will be ready to take Microsoft certification exam after the successful completion of the course. This course will help you:
- Master Excel Functions and Formulas that saves time and increases productivity
- Cut hours of labour by using Pivot tables to analyse data
- Discover new tools to share your work
- Find new and more efficient ways to analyse data
- Add colour and images to improve readability and get messages across to the audience more effectively
- Learn the tricks to produce professional charts and graphs
- Include diagrams in marketing reports and sales presentations to boost sales and readability
- Find new ways to visualize data
- Reduce workload each month by automating repetitive tasks by using macros
- Import data using Power Pivot
- Exam Preparation - Tips, Tricks & Strategies
- Starting ExcelWorksheets and WorkbookUnderstanding the User InterfaceQuick Access ToolbarFormula BarWorksheet AreaWorksheet TabStatus BarSaving Excel WorkbookCreating New Excel WorkbookOpening Existing Excel Workbook
- Concept of Tabular DataCell NomenclatureEditing WorkbookEditing WorksheetsAdjust Row Height and Column WidthModify Document PropertiesChange Magnification by using Zoom ToolsEntering DataAutoComplete, Pick From Drop-Down ListAuto Fill, Fill Series
- Organizing Data in Excel TablesTransposing Rows Into ColumnsCreating Simple FormulasRelative vs. Absolute ReferenceIntroduction to Excel Functions
- Common Font FormattingFont Type & SizeFont ColourFont StyleCell BorderFill ColourCell AlignmentText AlignmentText IndentationText WrappingMerging CellsFormatting NumbersNumber FormatCurrency FormatAccounting FormatFormat As PercentDecimal FormattingAdditional Cell Formatting FeaturesApplying StylesConditional FormattingUsing Format PainterChange Workbook Themes
- Inserting PicturesInserting HyperlinksInserting Drawing ObjectsInserting Symbols and EquationsAdd alternative text to objects for accessibility
- Setting Named RangeFinding and Replacing DataInserting Cut or Copied CellsSorting Worksheet DataFiltering Worksheet DataAdding, Displaying, Editing, and Removing CommentsSearch for Data within a WorkbookSmartLookupSpell CheckTrack Changes
- Text FormulasMathematical and Statistical FormulasDate and Time FormulasLogic FormulasFinancial FormulasInformational Formulas
- What is VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP?Comparing ListsLooking to the LeftWildcard Search2-Way LookupVLOOKUP Tips and Tricks
- Format Excel List as Excel TableFiltering Records in an Excel TableFilter Records Using an Excel SlicerAdding Row Calculations and Changing the Table SizeAdding the Total Row to an Excel Table
- Common type of Charts in ExcelChart Tools TabsThe Anatomy of a ChartCreating ChartsChanging Chart TypeEditing ChartsChanging Data SourceChanging Chart Style / AppearanceResizing ChartsMoving ChartsChanging Chart LayoutManaging Chart LabelsManaging Axes LayoutAdding a Trend line to ChartNaming Your ChartFormatting Chart Area and LabelsInserting Sparkline’s3D Maps
- Creating PivotTablePivotTable Tools TabsPivotTable Field List Task PaneApplying Style to PivotTableApplying Filters and SlicersInserting Pivot ChartsCustomizing PivotTableAnalysing PivotTable Data
- Using Goal SeekUsing Scenario Manager
- Importing Data from Other SourcesConverting Text to ColumnsFormula AuditingRemoving DuplicatesData Validation and Inserting ReferencesUsing Groups and Subtotals
- Recording MacroManaging Macro Security Level in ExcelRunning MacroEditing Macro
- Page LayoutSetting Up Your PagePrinting Your WorksheetApplying BackgroundPrinting Headers and FootersPrinting Data
- Saving Excel Files in Different FormatsEmailing WorkbooksSharing WorkbooksProtecting WorkbooksChange Workbook ViewsChange Window Views