Certificate in Advanced MS Excel 2010
Make powerful dashboards, analyze data like a professional and bring efficiency in your day to day work life.
- 90+ hours
- 8661 Learners
- 24x7 Online LMS
MS Excel still reigns supreme when it comes to spread sheet usage in business.
Most companies, banks & financial institutions, accounting firms, IT/BPO companies look for professionals with Excel skills.
Professionals with certification in advanced Microsoft Excel start earning from 2 to 4 lakhs INR p.a. at entry level.
Learn Advance Excel skills and techniques which are applicable to any industry.
Learn through case studies which explain data analysis in a real time scenario.
The program will be a great value-add to your resume, which can help you pursue a promising career.
The program is oriented towards preparing you for Microsoft Office Specialist certification exam.
Get hired as Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Operations Manager, Financial Analyst, Accountant, Sales and Marketing & HR Specialist etc.
Live Web based sessions (classes) with faculty for discussion on current industry trends and doubt clearance of concepts.
Who Should Attend
- A must for every professional from entry to senior level managers in any industry
- Engineering & IT graduates BTech/ BE, BSc-IT, BCA, MCA, MSc-IT etc
- Management graduates – MBA, BBA
- For students aspiring for entry level jobs in any domain this is mandatory.
After doing this program, you will be considered a strong and competent Excel professional. You will be ready to take Microsoft certification exam after the successful completion of the course. This course will help you:
- Master Excel Functions and Formulas that saves time and increases productivity
- Cut hours of labour by using Pivot tables to analyse data
- Discover new tools to share your work
- Find new and more efficient ways to analyse data
- Add colour and images to improve readability and get messages across to the audience more effectively
- Learn the tricks to produce professional charts and graphs
- Include diagrams in marketing reports and sales presentations to boost sales and readability
- Find new ways to visualize data
- Reduce workload each month by automating repetitive tasks by using macros
- Import data using Power Pivot
- Exam Preparation - Tips, Tricks & Strategies
- Working with Excel FilesEntering dataWorking with numbersFormatting dataManaging your data in excel worksheetWorking with text and date.
- Manipulating dataWorking with chartsWorking with pivot table'What if' analysis
- MacrosPrinting Excel filesManaging Excel filesGrouping and outlining dataShortcut keys and references
The price mentioned on the page is inclusive of all taxes and you do not have to pay anything over and above that.
The duration of the course is 3 months. You simply need to invest 1 hour everyday for 90 days to become a master in MS Excel.
Not at all. The exam fee is included in the fee.
The minimum passing marks for the exam is 50%.
No sweat. If you are not able to pass the exam in first attempt, you will get two more shots at your exam, and that too FREE!
As soon you pay for the course, you will be provided with a login and password to access EDUNXT.MANIPALPROLEARN.COM. You can find all the information and study material related to your course on the EDUNXT.MANIPALPROLEARN.COM platform. You can access this platform 24x7, download PDF files of study material and chat with faculty, when in doubt.
You will have 3 months of access to the course material.
Students get to practice the concepts hands-on via a simulated environment run on Adobe Captivate. If you get stuck on MS Excel, it will help you at each and every step.
The number of webinars may vary. Each webinar session will be of 2 to 2 ½ hours. The timing of the webinar will be shared 4-5 days in advance, via e-mail.
No. The webinars are conducted online and can be accessed from even the comfort of your home.
In case you are unable to attend the live webinar, you can access the recorded version of the webinar on the EDUNXT.MANIPALPROLEARN.COM.
Yes, of course. You can watch all the recorded version of all the webinars, how many ever times you want during the course duration.
You can pay through your debit card or net banking in one shot. You can also pay by Credit Card from all the leading banks. EMI Option can be availed when using credit card (interest will have to be borne by you).
- Sat, 12/17/2016Bangalore10:00-18:00