CCNP - ROUTE, SWITCH & TSHOOT Training
Validates your ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks with this training
- 120+ hours
- 180 Learners
- 24x7 Online LMS
- Wed, 11/23/2016Rajaji Nagar, B'lore
- Wed, 11/23/2016Kormangala, B'lore
- Wed, 11/23/2016Electronic City, B'lore
- Wed, 11/23/2016Banaswadi, B'lore
- Wed, 11/23/2016J P Nagar, B'lore
- Wed, 11/23/2016Jayanagar, B'lore
Having a CCNP certification certainly indicates a level of seniority in the mastery of switching & routing.
CCNP confirmed applicants have a high ground in securing open doors in IT Organisations.
CCNP, the next level of certification after CCNA, is one of the most in-demand Networking courses in India.
Routing & switching protocol knowledge imparted are extremely relevant in physical networks of today & virtualized network functions of tomorrow.
CCNP Routing & Switching certified networking professionals are in huge demand in companies like TCS, WIPRO, HCL and CISCO SYSTEMS.
Salary for professionals is around INR 5 to 7 lakhs p.a. Freshers who complete the certification can expect starting salary of Rs 3.5 Laks p.a.
Find job as Network Engineer/Administrator/Specialist, Technical Consultant, Network Operations Center (NOC), Engineer Systems Engineer etc.
Learn about CCNP Security, a sub-categorized branch of the certificate, to find ample of employment opportunities in the market.
Who Should Attend
- Fresher looking for opportunities in Networking Field
- IT professionals
- IT professionals looking for advancement of Networking
- Suited for those with at least one year of networking experience and are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions
- Get the ability to design, apply, authenticate and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks.
- On advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions, coordinate collaboratively with network specialists.
- Understand basic and advanced concepts of VLAN, Inter-VLAN routing , IPv4 addressing and IOS licensi
- Get knowledge on the advanced concepts of IP addressing and routing in a LAN or WAN environment
- Concepts for configuring various network monitoring options ,routing and switching technologies
- Implement an EIGRP based solutionImplement a multi-area OSPF NetworkImplement an eBGP based solution, given a network design and a set of requirementsImplement an IPv6 based solution, given a network design and a set of requirementsImplement an IPv4 or IPv6 based redistribution solution, given a network design and a set of requirementsCreate a redistribution implementation plan based upon the results of the redistribution analysisCreate a redistribution verification planConfigure a redistribution solutionVerify that a redistribution was implementedDocument results of a redistribution implementation and verification planIdentify the differences between implementing an IPv4 and IPv6 redistribution solutionImplement Layer 3 Path Control SolutionImplement basic teleworker and branch servicesDescribe broadband technologiesConfigure basic broadband connectionsDescribe basic VPN technologiesConfigure GRE
- Implement VLAN based solutionDetermine network resources needed for implementing a VLAN based solution on a networkImplement a Security Extension of a Layer 2 solution, given a network design and a set of requirementsImplement Switch based Layer 3 services, given a network design and a set of requirements Prepare infrastructure to support advanced servicesImplement a Wireless Extension of a Layer 2 solutionImplement a VoIP support solutionImplement video support solutionImplement High Availability, given a network design and a set of requirementsDetermine network resources needed for implementing High Availability on a networkCreate a High Availability implementation planCreate a High Availability verification planImplement first hop redundancy protocolsImplement switch supervisor redundancyVerify High Availability solution was implemented properly using show and debug commandsVerify High Availability solution was implemented properly using show and debug commandsDocument results of High Availability implementation and verification