CCNA - Routing and Switching Training
Maximize your foundational networking knowledge to enhances your credibility & marketability for improved job prospects.
- 120+ hours
- 160 Learners
- 24x7 Online LMS
- Sat, 11/26/2016Rajaji Nagar, B'lore
- Wed, 11/23/2016Kormangala, B'lore
- Wed, 11/23/2016Electronic City, B'lore
- Wed, 11/23/2016Banaswadi, B'lore
- Wed, 11/23/2016J P Nagar, B'lore
- Wed, 11/23/2016Jayanagar, B'lore
CCNA certification is one of the most recognized and popular IT Certification of today.
Network engineer and administrators are in huge demand in companies like HCL, TCS, WIPRO & CISCO Systems.
80% of the world's networks and the internet are running Cisco gear.
Manipal ProLearn has created a new concept in “Career making Course” that will train individuals with little or no computer background.
While Engineering graduates get starting salary of Rs 3.5 to 4.5 INR laks p.a., experienced professionals can earn anywhere between 5-7 lakh INR p.a.
While fresher’s can increase chances of finding a job in IT/ITES industry, professionals can get assigned to top-of-the-line projects in short span.
The course curriculum covers all essentials in rapidly growing field of Computer Networking with in-Depth exposure to Routing & Switching Protocols.
For core network engineers to stay relevant in market which is becoming more centrally controlled, CCNA routing and switching certification is essential.
Who Should Attend
- Fresher looking for opportunities in Networking Field
- IT professionals
- IT professionals looking for advancement of Networking
- Describe and analyze the Server Component related to Computer Local & Group Policies linking to Server Infrastructure.
- Manage multiple operating systems, systems software, network services and security.
- Evaluate and compare systems software and emerging technologies.
- Compare and contrast TCP and UDP protocolsDescribe the impact of infrastructure components in an enterprise networkDescribe the effects of cloud resources on enterprise network architectureCompare and contrast collapsed core and three-tier architecturesCompare and contrast network topologiesSelect the appropriate cabling type based on implementation requirementsApply troubleshooting methodologies to resolve problemsConfigure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv4 addressing and subnettingCompare and contrast IPv4 address typesDescribe the need for private IPv4 addressingIdentify the appropriate IPv6 addressing scheme to satisfy addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN environmentConfigure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv6 addressingConfigure and verify IPv6 Stateless Address Auto ConfigurationCompare and contrast IPv6 address types
- Describe and verify switching conceptsInterpret Ethernet frame formatTroubleshoot interface and cable issues (collisions, errors, duplex, speed)Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VLANs (normal/extended range) spanning multiple switchesConfigure, verify, and troubleshoot interswitch connectivityConfigure, verify, and troubleshoot STP protocolsConfigure, verify and troubleshoot STP related optional featuresConfigure and verify Layer 2 protocolsConfigure, verify, and troubleshoot (Layer 2/Layer 3) EtherChannelDescribe the benefits of switch stacking and chassis aggregation
- Describe the routing conceptsInterpret the components of a routing tableDescribe how a routing table is populated by different routing information sourcesConfigure, verify, and troubleshoot inter-VLAN routingCompare and contrast static routing and dynamic routingCompare and contrast distance vector and link state routing protocolsCompare and contrast interior and exterior routing protocolsConfigure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 static routingConfigure, verify, and troubleshoot single area and multi-area OSPFv2 for IPv4 (excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization, redistribution, stub, virtual-link, and LSAs)Configure, verify, and troubleshoot single area and multi-area OSPFv3 for IPv6 (excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization, redistribution, stub, virtual-link, and LSAs)Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP for IPv6 (excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization, redistribution, stub)Configure, verify, and troubleshoot RIPv2 for IPv4 (excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization, redistribution)Troubleshoot basic Layer 3 end-to-end connectivity issues
- Configure and verify PPP and MLPPP on WAN interfaces using local authenticationConfigure, verify, and troubleshoot PPPoE client-side interfaces using local authenticationConfigure, verify, and troubleshoot GRE tunnel connectivityDescribe WAN topology optionsDescribe WAN access connectivity optionsConfigure and verify single-homed branch connectivity using eBGP IPv4 (limited to peering and route advertisement using Network command only)Describe basic QoS concepts
- Describe DNS lookup operationTroubleshoot client connectivity issues involving DNSConfigure and verify DHCP on a router (excluding static reservations)Troubleshoot client- and router-based DHCP connectivity issuesConfigure, verify, and troubleshoot basic HSRPConfigure, verify, and troubleshoot inside source NATConfigure and verify NTP operating in a client/server mode
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot port securityDescribe common access layer threat mitigation techniquesConfigure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 access list for traffic filteringVerify ACLs using the APIC-EM Path Trace ACL Analysis toolConfigure, verify, and troubleshoot basic device hardeningDescribe device security using AAA with TACACS+ and RADIUS
- Configure and verify device-monitoring protocolsTroubleshoot network connectivity issues using ICMP echo-based IP SLAConfigure and verify device managementConfigure and verify initial device configurationPerform device maintenanceUse Cisco IOS tools to troubleshoot and resolve problemsDescribe network programmability in enterprise network architecture