CIOs rank analytics as the #1 factor contributing to an organization's competitiveness.
Top performing enterprises use business analytics 5x more than lower performers.
Professionals with a certification in analytics earn anywhere between 5-12 lakhs INR per annum.
Learn to derive business insights from large and complex data.
Gain in depth knowledge of Business Analytics concepts and tools.
Develop analytical and decision making skills by examining real life case studies.
Industry recognized certificate in Business Analytics from Manipal ProLearn after completion of the program
Find opportunities as Business Analyst, Project Manager, etc. Professionals with a certification in analytics earn anywhere between 5 - 12lac INR per annum
Who Should Attend
- Engineering and IT Students – BTech / BE, BCA, MCA, BSc-IT, MSc-IT
- Commerce & Finance Students - BCom / MCom, Economics Graduates, MBA or BBA
- Highly recommended for people aspiring for jobs that require data handling – Research, Marketing, IT Services, Big Data & more
- People who are already employed, but want to upskill themselves in the domain of Business Analytics
Upon completion of this program students will be able to:
- Explain the concept of Business Analytics and the differences between analysis and analytics
- Describe the importance of data, the various stages of data maturity, and big data
- Explain Business Analytics, Business Intelligence and Data Mining
- Describe the analytical decision-making process and how key questions are used to break down a business problem
- Identify the skills of a good business analyst
- Describe current trends that will impact the future of Business Analytics
- Describe the capabilities and goals of social media analytics
- Define statistics and its use in business
- Explain the techniques of sampling
- Explain frequency distributions and the various measures of central tendency, dispersion and shape
- Calculate one-way Analysis of Variance
- Identify and quantify correlation between datasets
- Create linear regression models
- Solve allocation and covering model problems in linear programming
The price mentioned on the page is inclusive of all taxes and you do not have to pay anything over and above that.
This is an online program, available in 2 modes – online as well as Instructor-Led.
In the online mode, learning is self-paced, meaning learners have to learn about the course on their own using the study materials provided to them after registration. In the Instructor-led version, learners will be provided assistance of faculty who will take them through the course through live webinars.
Unlike online version where you have to learn the program on your own, the instructor led version is much better as it has provision of live webinars and a dedicated faculty who will walk you through the course and also address your queries, if any, during the webinars. You can also chat with them, when in doubt.
No. Online and instructor led are the only options available.
Our Business Analytics program is aligned to current industry requirements, uses latest tools and techniques and the curriculum of the course has been developed in consultation with industry practitioners.
The exams are conducted online. The exam window is activated 1 month after the course purchase. You will get 3 attempts to clear for the certification. Please note that there should be a minimum gap of 7 days between each attempt.
Yes. There is. Even after clearing the assessment in the first attempt, you can go for the remaining 2 attempts. The best grade among the 3 assessments will be considered as the final grade for certification.
The exam fee is included in the fee. You will not be charged anything extra for it.
The minimum marks that you need to pass is 50%.
No worries. If you are not able to pass the exam in first attempt, you will get two more attempts and we will not charge you a single rupee for it. Just note that there should be a minimum gap of 7 days before taking the re-exam.
Besides the extensive course material, you will also be provided case studies on live stock market projects.
You can pay through your debit card or net banking in one shot. You can also pay by Credit Card from all the leading banks. EMI Option can be availed when using credit card (interest will have to be borne by you).
As soon you pay for the course, you will be provided with a login and password to access the EDUNXT.MANIPALPROLEARN.COM. You can find all the information and study material related to your course on the EDUNXT.MANIPALPROLEARN.COM. You can access this platform 24x7, download PDF files of study material and chat with faculty when in doubt.
Upon successful completion, you will become an expert in analysing business data, risk and find suitable solutions for the same. You will learn the tricks to plan your business in the right way.
You will have 3 months of access to the course material.
These webinars are conducted from the next month of your enrolment. These webinars are live, wherein you will be able to interact with the faculty.
Each webinar session will be of 2 to 2 ½ hours. Webinars are generally conducted during weekend. The date and timing of the webinar will be shared 4-5 days in advance, via e-mail.
No, webinars are conducted online and can be accessed from anywhere.
In case you are unable to attend the live webinar, you can access the recorded version of the webinar on the EDUNXT.MANIPALPROLEARN.COM.
Yes, of course. You can watch all the recorded version of all the 6 webinars, how many ever times you want.
You can download the e-certificate as soon as you complete your assessment. No hard copy certificates will be provided.
While we ensure the students get depth of knowledge and develop their skills in applying their learning, we do not provide job assistance service yet.