Advanced Business Analytics with R
Get an opportunity to have hands on experience with Excel and R and gain a competitive edge in the fast-paced world of Business Analytics.
- 196+ hours
- 197 Learners
- 24x7 Online LMS
R programming language consists of several standard statistical tests, analyses and models.
The average pay for an Experienced Senior Business Analyst is Rs 12.6 lakhs per year in India.
R is the most advanced statistical programming language compatible with multiple platforms.
Use various data sampling techniques to select, manipulate and analyse different data points to identify patterns and trends.
Employees with this skill are sought after and required by small companies as well as big MNCs.
Solve complex problems with R which is the most popular language for data science and an essential tool for Finance and analytics-driven companies.
Gain a competitive edge in the fast-paced and competitive field of Business Analytics.
The average pay for an Entry-Level Business Analyst, is Rs 4.8 lakhs per year in India while experienced professionals earn an average of Rs 12.6 lakhs per year.
Hands-on experience with Excel and R, via number of Instructor Led Webinar Sessions.
Who Should Attend
- Engineering and IT Students
- B.Com, M.Com, MBA or BBA Graduates
- Economics Graduates
- Aspirant in Research, Marketing, IT Services, Big Data & more
- Professional looking to upgrade to Business Analytics domain
- Optimise business situations that involve whole numbers, such as employees to deploy.
- Optimise business decisions that take multiple input variables to predict between two possible outputs.
- Model decisions under a variety of future uncertain states, depending on the decision maker’s proneness or aversion to risks.
- Compute correlation where, at first glance, there seem to be none – correlation between data points in a time series.
- Compute the regression model for time series data that has correlation within itself.
- Optimise business situations where two variables do not move in a linear fashion.
- Test hypothesis for experiments involving different treatments.
- Model continuous outcomes that depend on more than one input variable.
- Group data points dynamically based on the similarities among the members of each group.
- Describe business analyticsDescribe the evolution of analytics beginning with “scientific management” to its present formDescribe the differences between analytics and analysis and explain the concept of insightsDescribe the broad types of business analytics
- Describe how organisations benefit from using analytics
- Describe the importance of data in business analyticsDescribe the differences between data, information and knowledgeDescribe the various stages that an organization goes through in terms of data maturityExplain what an organization can do in the absence of good quality data
- Explain the differences between Business Analytics and Business IntelligenceDescribe the two major components within Business Analytics and Business IntelligenceUnderstand how Data Mining as a technique helps both Business Intelligence and Business Analytics
- Describe the analytical decision-making processDescribe the characteristics of the analytical decision-making process
- Describe how a business problem can be broken down repeatedly into key questions and then answered through analyticsDescribe the characteristics of a good key question
- Identify the skills of a good business analyst
- Describe the current trends that are likely to shape the future of business analytics
- Describe the characteristics of big dataDescribe how hardware and software technologies are helping analytics handle extremely large volumes of data
- Define social media analyticsDescribe the capabilities and common goals of social media analytics
- Define statistics and its use in businessDescribe the types of dataDescribe the basic statistical concepts
- Explain the concept of sampling and why it is necessaryDescribe the various techniques for samplingDescribe a good sample
- Describe frequency distributionsExplain the various measures of central tendency
- Explain the different measures of dispersionExplain the different measures of shape
- Explain the concept of ANOVACalculate ANOVA using MS ExcelTest a hypothesis using ANOVA
- Evaluate the statistical relationships between two random variables and understand the measure of correlationIdentify and quantify correlation between two datasets using MS ExcelExplain the concepts of correlation versus causation
- Explain how to model statistical relationships between two data series using linear regressionCreate a linear regression model to forecast values using linear regression in MS Excel
- Explain the concept of linearityDescribe linear programmingFormulate a linear programming problem
- Describe allocation models in linear programmingSolve allocation model problems in linear programming using MS Excel
- Describe covering models in linear programmingSolve covering model problems in linear programming using MS Excel
- Recognize why learn RIdentify the R interface - Console
- Identify what is Clustering?Understand the Concept of k-Means ClusteringCluster a dataset in MS Excel using k-MeansCluster a dataset in R using k-Means
- Define a Statistical ModelUnderstand and build Linear ModelsCompute Regression StatisticsDetermine ANOVA
- Understand the concept of Multiple RegressionCreate a Multiple Regression Model in MS ExcelCreate a Multiple Regression Model in RUnderstand the concept of Logistic RegressionCreate a Logistic Regression Model in MS Excel
The price mentioned on the page is inclusive of all taxes and you do not have to pay anything over and above that.
This is an online program, available in 2 modes – Instructor-Led as well as face-to-face.
In the Instructor-led version, learners will be provided assistance of faculty who will take them through the course through live webinars. As in the case of classroom version, face to face classes are conducted at a prescribed time and you need to travel to the venue to attend the face-to-face session with the esteemed faculty.
No. Instructor-led and classroom are the only options available.
The duration of all our courses is 90 days. You can become an expert Business Analyst by spending just 1 hour everyday for 90 days.
We provide hands on experience with Excel and R along with seamless access to reading materials, videos, case studies and hands-on experience with Excel and R tool.
The exams window is activated 1 month after the course purchase. You will get 3 attempts to clear the certification. Please note that there should be a minimum gap of 7 days between each attempt.
Yes. There is. Even after clearing the assessment in the first attempt, you can go for the remaining 2 attempts. The best grade among the 3 assessments will be considered as the final grade for certification.
The exam fee is included in the fee. You will not be charged anything extra for it.
The minimum marks that you need to pass is 50%.
No worries at all. If you are not able to pass the exam in first attempt, you will get two more attempts and we will not charge you a single rupee for it. Just note that there should be a minimum gap of 7 days before taking the re-exam.
Besides the extensive course material, you will also be provided Excel solver tool and R tool.
You can pay through your debit card or net banking in one shot. You can also pay by Credit Card from all the leading banks. EMI Option can be availed when using credit card (interest will have to be borne by you).
As soon you pay for the course, you will be provided with a login and password to access EDUNXT.MANIPALPROLEARN.COM. You can find all the information and study material related to your course on EDUNXT.MANIPALPROLEARN.COM. You can access this platform 24x7, download PDF files of study material and chat with faculty when in doubt.
Upon successful completion, you will become an expert in optimising business situations, taking effective business decisions and get a competitive edge in the fast-paced and competitive field of Business Analytics.
No previous knowledge or experience is required, but elementary statistical knowledge will prove helpful.
You will have 12 months of access to the course material.
The webinars are conducted from the next month of your enrollment. These webinars are live, wherein you will be able to interact with the faculty.
Each webinar session will be of 2 to 2 ½ hours. Webinars are generally conducted during weekend. The date and timing of the webinar will be shared 4-5 days in advance, via e-mail.
No, webinars are conducted online and can be accessed from anywhere.
At Manipal ProLearn, you will never lose a lecture. In case you are unable to attend the live webinar, you can access the recorded version of the webinar on the EDUNXT.MANIPALPROLEARN.COM (Learning Management System).
Yes, of course. You can watch all the recorded version of all the 6 webinars, how many ever times you want.
The Advanced Business Analytics with R certificate offered by Manipal ProLearn on the successful completion of the course is industrially recognised and has global acceptance.
You can download the e-certificate as soon as you complete your assessment. No hard copy certificates will be provided.
While we ensure the students get depth of knowledge and develop their skills in applying their learning, we do not provide job assistance service yet.